Richard Sherman: Seahawks’ secondary just entering its prime

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...n-seahawks-secondary-just-entering-its-prime/

Posted by Michael David Smith on June 7, 2016

cd0ymzcznguwzdbhnduynddiytjhm2yyzthlmtjjotqwyyznpta3nddhzme5ytq2otjlodk2zdhlnzbmmdk0mde4mzg2-e1417620855544.jpeg
Getty Images

When the Seahawks won the Super Bowl after the 2013 season, their secondary was largely viewed as the best in the NFL. But has it lost a step heading into 2016?

Not according to the 28-year-old Richard Sherman, who says the secondary group that includes himself, 27-year-old Earl Thomas, 28-year-old Kam Chancellor, 31-year-old Brandon Browner, 25-year-old Jeremy Lane and 25-year-old Tharold Simon is just getting warmed up.

We’re hitting our prime, that’s what I’d say,” Sherman said on 710 ESPN Seattle. “I think at the beginning with our infancy when we started this thing, it was our second, third years in the league. Now we’re [in our] sixth, seventh years in the league. We’re much more veteran. We have a great understanding of what’s being asked of us and how to approach the game.”

Sherman believes the Legion of Boom has many good years ahead of it.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGNdnlCbfMs
At 0:55

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
The hags defense was not the same defense that won the superbowl. They won with an improved offense. In fact their offense was explosive at times. I have a feeling they'll be a contender but I don't see them going back to the superbowl with this team. There are 3 teams better in the NFC in my opinion. The window is starting to close.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Time stops for no man Richard. We have already seen a decline in the Seattle secondary. It is only going to get worse.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think he meant to say the twilight of their careers.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...n-seahawks-secondary-just-entering-its-prime/

Posted by Michael David Smith on June 7, 2016

cd0ymzcznguwzdbhnduynddiytjhm2yyzthlmtjjotqwyyznpta3nddhzme5ytq2otjlodk2zdhlnzbmmdk0mde4mzg2-e1417620855544.jpeg
Getty Images

When the Seahawks won the Super Bowl after the 2013 season, their secondary was largely viewed as the best in the NFL. But has it lost a step heading into 2016?

Not according to the 28-year-old Richard Sherman, who says the secondary group that includes himself, 27-year-old Earl Thomas, 28-year-old Kam Chancellor, 31-year-old Brandon Browner, 25-year-old Jeremy Lane and 25-year-old Tharold Simon is just getting warmed up.

We’re hitting our prime, that’s what I’d say,” Sherman said on 710 ESPN Seattle. “I think at the beginning with our infancy when we started this thing, it was our second, third years in the league. Now we’re [in our] sixth, seventh years in the league. We’re much more veteran. We have a great understanding of what’s being asked of us and how to approach the game.”

Sherman believes the Legion of Boom has many good years ahead of it.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGNdnlCbfMs
At 0:55

Yep! Sherman is the reincarnation of "Johnny Ringo". And one day he'll get his "come-up-ance"!!:D Who'sgoing tobe our "Doc Holidayt his year!:rolllaugh:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Denial... It's not just a river Sherman should take a leap into.

JoeBo21

Hall of Fame
too bad someone couldn't take Kam away from them while he was holding out..