Richard Sherman possibly traded???

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Psycho_X

Legend
after Bruce went to the 9ers.

There should be a forum rule to never speak of this tragedy within the confines of these online walls please. It still hurts.
giphy.gif

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Hags go from the "Legion of Doom" to "Legion of Gloom" in one short year. Starting with that azz-whipping by the Rams in their own backyard. Best Ram win in years.

Speaking of forum rules not to mention, add to that the 17 straight games the Ram lost to the 48ers. :deadhorse:

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Losing not only good players but good leaders . This is good news for the Rams . We have to keep the number at Bay though
Talk about the Rams losing Players .. the idea of the Hag's losing, Avril, Chancellor, Sherman, and there's talk they are also trying to trade Thomas! Makes the Rams loses seem minimal! I'm Lovin' it!!

MauiRam

Rookie
Sherman at this point in his career will be called for holding/pass interference far too often. He should have been flagged many more plays than he was the last couple of years. Those penalties are absolute killers for a defense. If he’d sign a one or two year deal for say 2 mil a year maybe .. Of course he wouldn’t do that so best to forget about it. That, and he's not exactly a great locker room guy either.

I agree with So Ram - "Richard Sherman should just retire."

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Talk about the Rams losing Players .. the idea of the Hag's losing, Avril, Chancellor, Sherman, and there's talk they are also trying to trade Thomas! Makes the Rams loses seem minimal! I'm Lovin' it!!
All we have to do is stay in front of the niners

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack

That would be insane, but won't happen.

Firstly, Sherman can't be medically cleared.

Secondly, Sherman is, yet another tall, long corner. He's not ideal in the slot, which is why NRC needs to come back. Him and Shields will ball out in the slot.

Lastly, he's not going to want to be part of a rotation. He's going to want to be the man.

That said, I can't say no to anything.

I mean, I think Suh is gonna be cut by the Dolphins because he's due $17M next year.

I could see the Rams picking him up on a prove it deal since Suh's already been paid and wants to win a Championship. (or a 1 year rental like the Pats always seem to do)

How crazy would that be???

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
No team is going to trade for Richard Sherman with that one season contract.

Seattle's org has been taken in the down town smoky air too much. !00% cut bait.If Seattle does cut him it will cost them over 2.2 million in dead money.

Would you want to pay 13.2 million for a 30 yr old corner who just blew out his Achilles late 2017 & was slow when he came into the NFL @ the combine ran a slow 4.6 in the 40 yd dash back in 2011 what do you think he will run in 2018?

Sherman might be considered as a deep safety being 6-3 200 lb'er @ a much reduced price.

Last edited:

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Breaking News!! Just in on NFLN Sherman has been released by the Hag's!!!!:yay::yay::yess: