Richard Sherman possibly traded???

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I just posted this in the free agents thread. I don’t think they would trade someone who’s hurt.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Over on seahawks.net there is a thread about this, somebody said there is a rumor RS was cut. Wonder how he feels about SoCal and kicking petes ass twice a year, getting to go against RW in real games with a front that he knows owns RW. Sure would make the secondary top shelf.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Those poor shitbirds.

small-violin.gif

cefJqr

Psycho_X

Legend
Over on seahawks.net there is a thread about this, somebody said there is a rumor RS was cut. Wonder how he feels about SoCal and kicking petes ass twice a year, getting to go against RW in real games with a front that he knows owns RW. Sure would make the secondary top shelf.

Man I don't know, we've already got one guy coming back from a ruptured Achilles at CB do we want to add another? The thought is intriguing but I'd have to go with a hard no on him for now. If he doesn't get picked up immediately and lingers as a free agent until training camp and is able to prove he's back then I'd consider it. But that would be really scary relying on two CBs to come back from late season Achilles injuries for your secondary.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Sherman isn't the same guy any more. He was never a speed merchant, but he gets beat too much for them to pay him and I would expect him to be cut. I doubt anyone trades for him tbh.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Get him out of here . Unfortunately, he screams Patriots player to me

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Again Achilles injuries kiss of death for CB's...Sherman will be released and so should Kayvon Webster!