Richard Sherman owns Skip Bayless on 1st Take

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I still don't like the guy. He uses Stanford as a crutch to build his arguments and make people think he is a genius. He had a 1000 SAT score. Mine was 300 points higher than that and I am not a genius, nor was I able to get into Stanford.

Sherman is a good cornerback. He isn't some above the curve player that is so much smarter than all of the media and all of the owners and other players like he prefers to pretend.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Ooooldie but....goodie? I would prefer them to have it out in a cage fight...with no survivor.

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
Since when does acting like a douche and speaking over people translate to "owning" them?

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
Great players don't have to talk the way he does. He's good but he comes off as a huge dick.
And that's saying a lot for me as I don't like Skip either.

iced

Can't hate sherman for going off on the douche bag - I'd go off on those ESPN pieces of shit too

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Hard to take a side there, as far as Sherman being intelligent, intelligent people can make their adversary look bad without doing it to themselves.
Bayles is of course a douche ,one black pea and a green one remarkably from the same pod

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Can't hate sherman for going off on the douche bag - I'd go off on those ESPN pieces of crap too

Mark Cuban handled it much better.

Just because a guy is viled like Skip Bayless (and Dick Sherman) doesn't mean you have to be an asshole yourself.

iced

Just because a guy is viled like Skip Bayless (and Dick Sherman) doesn't mean you have to be an arsehole yourself.

some people need a dose of their own medicine

I do appreciate how Mark calls him out though

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If I had the chance, I'd rip Skip Bayless too. He's an idiot.
Yup... I'm always sad to see that Skip Useless remains a player on the sports scene.

Been cringing at him since the early 90's.

Can't play what Sherman said to him and not sure what Cuban did... but, if they made him look silly, I'm all for it!

Corbin

THIS IS MY BOOOOOMSTICK!!
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
lol I Think it's funny what Sherman did to both those pricks.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
I like Sherman and Lynch. Skip Bayless is a cretin and the media isn't worth talking to.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Sherman is an insecure douche. Skip is a media whore douche.

Both suck and fail.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I actually am starting to like Sherman a bit more. He's more intelligent than a lot of the players in this league, that's for sure. Plus he always gives back to kids, never gets in trouble off the field, and he's targeted people that I absolutely despise (Crabarse, Tom Bitchy, Belicheat, Satankraft, Goodhell, Skip Worthless, and Stephen ASSHOLE. Smith).

Sleepy1711

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I quite enjoyed their conversation. I don't know Bayless, I can see he talks trash about everyone, so he deserves it.

I'm starting to like Sherman now. Great player and backs up his crap.