Richard Sherman on Rams' Receivers: "They've got a lot of speed."

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

iced

Actually in fairness, I hear it's Sherman and his teammates with all "speed"

rickrawk

Starter
Name
Rick
Gotta give him credit, Richard Sherman is a great DB. I hope our WR's blow him the fuck up!!

GO RAMS!!!!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
If he was on the Rams I'd love his arrogance.

But he's not. So freak him!

jap

Legend
I want Tavon and Chris Givens to run by him for scores. I want Brian Quick to run over him for a score. I want Sted to snatch a highlight reel pass or two over Sherman, then run over, around, or through him to pay dirt.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
If he was on the Rams I'd love his arrogance.

But he's not. So freak him!

Agree 100%, except for his interview with Bayless, even Seahawk fans that was to much.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Well...he would know about the Rams receivers having speed; Givens burned him enough times for him to realize it.

:wink:

jap

Legend
Well...he would know about the Rams receivers having speed; Givens burned him enough times for him to realize it.

:wink:

. . . and now, someone even faster than Givens is here. This game would make a great stage for Taon's coming out party Brian Quick too!