1. To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RGme hasn't learned a thing

Discussion in 'RAMS - NFL TALK' started by CGI_Ram, Apr 8, 2014.

1. Angry Ram aka Captain RAmerica aka the OG Rammer

There's nothing wrong with this....but incredibly douchey.

It wouldn't big deal if Robert Griffin III wasn't made into a big deal w/o ever having done anything. Except for having fun rhyming initials and can run while playing QB...

2. RamFan503 Grill and Brew Master

If we're going to hijack this with Shaq talk... As a lifer Lakers fan, I can't stand Shaq. He could have showed his maturity and helped Kobe but instead he was a little bitch back stabber and did everything he could to show Kobe that he was the man and it was going to all be about Shaq. Kobe has always been about being ready to play if at all physically possible. Shaq would routinely come into camp out of shape and just plain lazy. Yeah he was big and virtually impossible to handle but he could have been SO much more.

He was embarrassed into taking free throw lessons and when they started to work, he quit that. Never mind that he was a total liability for half the fourth quarter of games because he could be counted on to miss half his attempts. Never mind that the opposing team could put a body on him and throw 6 fouls at him knowing only 6 points would come of them. Never mind that he made an enemy out of Penny, Kobe, and then Wade while acting like they were the problem while all along it was that bitch acting all affable while throwing his team mates under the bus.

Kobe proved that he didn't need Shaq. I just wish it would have happened sooner while Kobe was still a young man in number of games played.

If Shaq would have taken his head out of his ass, he could have been so much better AND won at least two more championships with the Lakers alone. freak him. He's dead to me.

3. DR RAM Rams Lifer

Another reason that I heart you. Want to go camping?

4. RamFan503 Grill and Brew Master

Scaring me man. But sure. :love:

:eek:

5. fearsomefour Well-Known Member

D-bag alert.
    It's amazing how marketing is handled now. The client will be marketed as if he is the second coming (JC2) regardless of the reality.
    A stupid meaningless logo means you've arrived regardless of reality.
    Whatever. The dumbing of society continues.

6. Boffo97 Well-Known Member

I just pour the last few chips out onto the upside down lid.

7. jjab360 Well-Known Member

I don't really have a problem with it, tbh. The man is a businessman as well as a football player, and smart business is to put your name out there as often as possible and staying in the media spotlight.

8. SteveBrown Well-Known Member

RG3 didn't learn from last year; the logo is just one more thing that focuses on him. It is a team sport. Every single play requires all 11 people to do their job. this is not true in baseball, hockey and sometimes in basketball.....I know it is ok to do, but people are already questioning him--and this adds fuel to that fire. I am very happy we don't have him. He may be a pro bowler someday, but that will be because he changed his attitude.

9. kurtfaulk Well-Known Member

The logo is certainly a step up from "operation patience".

10. moklerman Warner-phile

You're probably right, I don't follow this guy at all but whether it was his intent or not, it still looks more like home plate than the Superman logo to me. Adidas was probably just trying to do a flag or ribbon motif but it's all just douche-y. Unless all the proceeds are going to charity or something.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 9, 2014
  11. LumberTubs Well-Known Member

The douchiest part is the comment from the Adidas brand manager.

RGIII is one of few athletes that transcends style on and off the field? :jerkoff:

I hate marketing speak

12. Stranger How big is infinity?

what does 'transcends style' even mean?

13. LumberTubs Well-Known Member

Freak knows.

Gareth Bale, the world's most expensive soccer player, of Real Madrid copyrighted his own goal celebration and designed a trademarked logo based on that. Its made worse by the fact that his goal celebration involves forming a heart shape with his hands.

I wonder if he transcends style too

14. LesBaker Mr. Savant

Yup it was MaxQ.....the term comes from the aerospace industry. Here is the definition:

In aerospace engineering, the maximum dynamic pressure, often referred to as maximum Q or max Q, is the point at which aerodynamic stress on a vehicle in atmospheric flight is maximized.

15. Selassie I H. I. M.

Ahhhhhhhhhh.... freak NO

As a Magic Fan I would like to say a Big freak YOU to both of them. Especially Dwight-Mare Coward,,, he stole that superman crap from Shaq anyway.

BTW... Shaq called the Great City of Orlando a retention pond on his way out to LA. Such a classy gesture as he was leaving... meanwhile, guess where he lives to this day? My twins bass fish behind his house all of the time,,, I can't confirm this,,, but rumor has it that one or both of them had to use his backyard as an emergency bathroom,,, and not for #1s.

That might give you a little insight to the feeling here in the Haile Casa about those 2. Most others here in O-Town have much more hate for them than we do just for the record.

RamFan503 likes this.
  16. RamFan503 Grill and Brew Master

Has none - doesn't need any - leaves home without it.

Stranger likes this.
  17. NJRamsFan Cocaine Cowboy

Thats a dope ass logo