RGIII

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Considering he's had two operations already and IMO has more to come that shirt should read "Operation Anxiety"

I confess I flirted with the thought of drafting him ,but his medical issues are going to severely limit his long term effectiveness and the offense the Skins run will only accelerate the effects.

We clearly made the better deal and JMO keeping Bradford was the correct thing to do, I expect Sam to be still playing at a very high level when RG es finito.

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
Thordaddy having weighed the options:
We clearly made the better deal and JMO keeping Bradford was the correct thing to do, I expect Sam to be still playing at a very high level when RG es finito.
I think we already got the best of the deal and that doesn't count the extra 1st round pick we haven't used yet.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
albefree69 said:
Thordaddy having weighed the options:
I think we already got the best of the deal and that doesn't count the extra 1st round pick we haven't used yet.
Yeah we're playing on "house money" now ,I agree.

And the next time we play them IMO Janoris Jenkins and Mike Brockers drive that point home,who knows ,maybe in this years playoffs,or will it be Ogletree or Tavon ?

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
At first I thought it was just the media hype on this guy making him so unbearable. Despite the media boner I still thought RG3 was a likable guy. He still is, but w/ this and the recent "I won't Belichick it" and the impromptu press conference he had a couple weeks ago he's hard to for.

Thank you Andrew Luck, for the being the humble guy you are. And as much as I hate it...Russell Wilson, he's humble too. Damn I wish he played for another team.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
So am I the only one that LOVED his belifat comment? I mean - the guy is being a total tool but I thought that comment was tits.

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
Glad you posted this. Hadn't seen the shirt yet, but I am just getting sick of looking at this guy every day. He is just eating up the fact that is he is on camera every second of every day, which is making me hate the guy.

Cheeseball....

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
I too am already sick of Bobbie. He loves the spotlight as much as Dieon Sanders did. And while we're pointing out his gay fashion sense am I the only one who thinks there's no place for his "tribute to Michael Jackson" in the NFL?

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
There's already a BSPN special on him "The Will to Win." Please. I don't think Peyton Manning even has his own special.

V3

Hall of Fame
Angry Ram said:
At first I thought it was just the media hype on this guy making him so unbearable. Despite the media boner I still thought RG3 was a likable guy. He still is, but w/ this and the recent "I won't Belichick it" and the impromptu press conference he had a couple weeks ago he's hard to for.

Thank you Andrew Luck, for the being the humble guy you are. And as much as I hate it...Russell Wilson, he's humble too. Damn I wish he played for another team.

I'm still pissed at Cleveland for missing that field goal.

Guy Mansworth

Rookie
Coming out of college I heard he was studying to be a lawyer and all this other stuff. I had a bit of respect for him. He seemed like a really good, intelligent dude. I lost all the respect for him after his 2nd NFL game against the Rams when he whined about them playing "dirty".

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Angry Ram said:
There's already a BSPN special on him "The Will to Win." Please. I don't think Peyton Manning even has his own special.

Yeah no kidding. What has RGKnee done to have a "will to win" special? Makes me want to puke.

And a guy like SJ... WHO HAS ACTUALLY ACCOMPLISHED SOMETHING ON THE FIELD get's little attention.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Angry Ram said:

They did the same thing for Tebow when he was drafted. Showed him running around Florida pushing trucks around back roads to show he was ready to play QB.....

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
meredith-rg3-111.jpg

Boing!