RGIII Wants A Job...With The Texans

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
Here you go RG3, don't even need to change out of your Browns colors

View attachment 22787
Dude come on they changed there team name and uniform colours.RGMe is too self centred for any professional league. No way Bill O' Brian touches him w/ a 10 foot poll. He runs a complex O so forget bringing anyone off the street to play this season. RGMe won't start on any team in the CFL trust me on that, you need a brain in our league too bro

PressureD41

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
Yeah, but wasn't McVay a big advocate for moving to Cousins?

Ya it's called "You like that"! Can get through his progressions RG3 rookie season was 1/2 his Baylor playbook. Year two they asked him to learn and go through his progressions and that's when his fraud career mainly ended, that and coach asking him to play hurt and he never recovered mentally or physically from it. Battle of wills when he should have just focused on being the best QB Just sayin'

Edit:
Coach Mike S most likely thought he could get a hand full of years of the read -O offense w/ RGMe and the league was quick to stopping it and forcing him to be a pocket passer and go through his progressions which I will keep saying he couldn't and will never be able. In short he was a one treat pony. And he believed he could make it work, um naw dude you need to study film etc

Last edited:

Debacled

Starter
He isn't a good enough qb to win without running, and he can't stay healthy when he does run.

He is pretty well done unless someone is looking to tank and have a good story heading into a season.

PressureD41

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
Possibly!! But he hasn't played in a long time, he has to learn the Play Book, and he couldn't be in game shape! It would probably take him until week 14 to be ready!

Come on 3 weeks to get ready that's crazy talk. I'm thinking maybe
Never lol

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
This season no longer matters for Houston. All hope was lost the second Watson went down and no free agent QB would be able to learn the offense and right the ship in time for the playoffs. Not RG3, not Kaepernick, not Tony Romo, nobody.

The most productive thing they can do from this point on is boost their draft pick.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This season no longer matters for Houston. All hope was lost the second Watson went down and no free agent QB would be able to learn the offense and right the ship in time for the playoffs. Not RG3, not Kaepernick, not Tony Romo, nobody.

The most productive thing they can do from this point on is boost their draft pick.
Disagree.
Colts picked up Brissett and he was effective when he played right away, much more so than the guy he replaced.
Bradford went to Minny and played well out of the gate.
RGIII has been in the league long enough to know the deal and the coaches can work verbiage to translate what he knows in to what they do

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Watson seems to have “it” and part of that is that his teammates love him. Rg3 hasn’t really brought those types of feelings out of his mates in the past.
The Texans finally seem to have solved their qb issues, like the rams they seem like they’ve been looking forever, I don’t know if I bring in someone who brings as much drama as Rg3.

Exactly. Watson is their QB. They do need to stack a good backup, but if I'm them I'd go into the draft with hopes of snapping up the Oklahoma kid at a value spot. If not, then upgrade backup position in trade or FA and build that OL.

If they end up drafting high and a QB falls to them, then snap him up. But I think the key for them is transitioning Watson to being a pocket guy to add years to his shelf life which means build the OL.

RGme is a selfish, excuse making punk. His comments and desire to blame someone else in the media demonstrates that he has learned nothing. Ok RGme, you're the victim. Enjoy your next career because I wouldn't touch your toxic @$$ no matter how bad my QB room is.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
(•_•)
<) )╯Never
/ \

(•_•)
\( (> Gonna
/ \

(•_•)
<) )╯Happen
/ \

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Disagree.
Colts picked up Brissett and he was effective when he played right away, much more so than the guy he replaced.
Bradford went to Minny and played well out of the gate.
RGIII has been in the league long enough to know the deal and the coaches can work verbiage to translate what he knows in to what they do

I specifically said “no free agent QB” would turn them around. If they traded for a competent QB like Brissett then it might be a different story. Bradford was also traded for because there was obvious value.

The free agent QBs at this stage in the season are free agents because they either suck or their minds are no longer focused on football. RG3 has gone 6-22 since his rookie season and has shown himself to be incompetent without his old running abilities. He isn’t turning any franchise around.