Rgiii Responds To....facebook! (it's Almost Embarrassing Now..)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
His hair"s gay too. I realized that hadn't been put out there yet. I think it shouldn"t go without being mentioned.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I have had several things to say about this guys "look at me" attitude and this article does NOTHING to persuade me otherwise. Among the items that would disturb me if I was a skins fan is his constant use of the word "WE" instead of HIM taking the blame for things like any good QB would do;

"Oh wait, you must be talking about the Commercials? Right? Oh ok so what was the deal with those in 2012? WE won the division," Griffin wrote. "So in 2013 when WE get knocked down, and finish last it's because of the commercials? If that is your reasoning I have nothing more to say. WE will get back up.

This post is just a tremendous contradiction.

He said "we" because it's a team game and he's speaking as a member of the team. If he had said "I" or "they", you could claim he was blaming others and taking sole credit. What he did is pretty much the opposite of what you're arguing.

As far as the totality of the comments, I saw nothing wrong with them.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
This post is just a tremendous contradiction.

He said "we" because it's a team game and he's speaking as a member of the team. If he had said "I" or "they", you could claim he was blaming others and taking sole credit. What he did is pretty much the opposite of what you're arguing.

As far as the totality of the comments, I saw nothing wrong with them.
Yeah - Jrry. I don't necessarily disagree with you here except that I think he wordsmithed the "we" in there. I think (and I don't necessarily blame him) he intentionally put the "we"s in there to deflect. In that respect I don't think RFIP is contradicting himself.

That TEAM was a mess last year (thankfully) so you can't say it was all on RG3. But I do think his taking it to FB is yet another RGme moment. THAT I can fault him for as he doesn't seem to have the maturity or self confidence to just let this shit go. I gotta say. It's one of the things I respect about Sam.

tklongball

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Biggest issue I have with Griffin is that he is the Anti-Peyton Manning. Peyton deflects all of the credit and takes all the blame, and his team mates love him for it. Griffin, appears to do the opposite. Glad he is not our QB. It says something when you get sacked and your OL won't help you up.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
His hair"s gay too. I realized that hadn't been put out there yet. I think it shouldn"t go without being mentioned.
I'd have to say, he and Andrew Luck might be the most talented QBs in their class...but they are also without a doubt the most ugly.

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
I'd have to say, he and Andrew Luck might be the most talented QBs in their class...but they are also without a doubt the most ugly.
RG3 is ugly, but Luck is on a whole different level. Dude looks like the cavemen in the old Geico commercials.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
RG3 is ugly, but Luck is on a whole different level. Dude looks like the cavemen in the old Geico commercials.
I've got an employee that somewhat resembles Mr. Luck...he doesn't appreciate me pointing it out either.