1. To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RGIII Ran a 4.38 40

Discussion in 'RAMS - NFL TALK' started by libertadrocks, Feb 26, 2012.

1. libertadrocks Well-Known Member

:shock:

Damn. New he was fast and would run well but...

Really glad it looks like he wont end up in our division, baring unforeseen circumstances

2. STL-Rams Well-Known Member

3. libertadrocks Well-Known Member

A slight edit: Gil Brandt timed RGIII at 4.34 in the 40

4. Angry Ram aka Captain RAmerica aka the OG Rammer

I love how the media is having an orgasm with his 40 time. IDK why, but this year the combine is just so funny b/c of the media.

5. bluecoconuts Well-Known Member

How is his durability? I mean Vick is fast but he can never play a full season. These fast scramble QB's usually don't last as long in the NFL. It's almost like clockwork. Put up amazing stats in the regular season, fold in the playoffs.

6. JdashSTL Well-Known Member

Thats the only big concern with him, IMO. Hes a little taller than Vick and weighs more, but he is still a pretty damn good passer so he shouldnt run the ball as much and take unnecessary hits. He will stay in the pocket and not panic and run every time.

7. Angry Ram aka Captain RAmerica aka the OG Rammer

Side note: I'm def. gonna get Madden 13. Fantasy draft that bitch...RG3 to Blackmon. :twisted:

8. libertadrocks Well-Known Member

Yeah. RGIII is a better passer than Vick was coming outta college. RGIII should hang out in the pocket a bit more than Vick. I also think he has the frame to take more hits. He is pretty much a Cam Newton Micheal Vick hybrid.

9. Memento Ser Memento (alias, The Winged Knight).

You know, I almost hate to compare him to such a great player, but the only comparison I can make is Randall Cunningham - and we all know how much of an athletic passer Cunningham was.

10. libertadrocks Well-Known Member

Just saw the video of RGIII's broad jump. Very Impressive. It came in at 10 flat, but he exploded up as well as forward. Most guys dont get very far off the ground. Griffen was a solid 2-2 and 1/2 feet up.

Interesting to not Luck posted a 10'6" broad, so he actually bested RGIII

11. ramsince62 Well-Known Member

Maybe OLE Brandt's stop watch "hand-eye" coordination is on the fritz. :?!:

Anyway, I'm not sure his straight ahead speed is all that important, that is unless he gets to Tebow's size. :sly:

12. Angry Ram aka Captain RAmerica aka the OG Rammer

Another thing, what if in that Baylor/OU game, that one pass wasn't tipped and caught into the Baylor WR's hands for a long TD? I'd bet OU would win that game, b/c that play just sucked the life out of OU. I mean, it really wasn't until after that game did RG3 get some serious attention.