RGIII possibly cheated on his wife... On his wedding day

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
jrry32 said:
CGI_Ram said:
jrry32 said:
It's not a true story.

I tend to agree. It's not on any major sites.

I guess we'll see in time... but I think you are right.

It was confirmed somewhere that it wasn't true. Don't remember where I saw it.

Where, on a Redskins fan site? :lol:

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Who does he think he is ,the President er sumthin?

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
albefree69 said:
Thordaddy raising my ire:
Who does he think he is ,the President er sumthin?

You talking shit about cigars again? :doink: :lol:
The most expensive humidor in the history of man kind :omg:

I'm not RG 3 first and a seconds father in law, what he did on his wedding day is his business,aint like he was carrying a "nuclear football" :tooth:

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Dog said:
DR RAM said:
If it's true, she should get money, the dude sexually harassed her.

huh? how so?

what if SHE entertained this? what if SHE asked for the pictures? what if SHE sent some of her own? what if SHE wanted the attention?

to say she was sexually harrased withoput having real knowledge of the whole story is rather presumptuous This internet/texting/skyp stuff goes both ways...[hilite]people dont typically send out pictures for no reason at all[/hilite]. Its pretty obvious to me he felt comfortable and trusted her.
If it's true, and if you take the story at value that she didn't reciprocate his advances. Sending nude pictures of yourself to an unwilling participant is harassment. I don't presume anything. I just read the entire story and made a comment preceded by, if it's true.

By the way, people do that all the time, Brett Favre even did it.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Comedian Amy Schumer asked the question to a woman on her show, Comedy Central, about guys sending photos of their junk: Well, overall, women find it very amusing and not a turn on at all. While the sender thinks it's opening all kinds of doors/legs, it actually has the opposite effect. Just something to think about should the opportunity present itself.

bluecoconuts

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
RamsSince1969 said:
Comedian Amy Schumer asked the question to a woman on her show, Comedy Central, about guys sending photos of their junk: Well, overall, women find it very amusing and not a turn on at all. While the sender thinks it's opening all kinds of doors/legs, it actually has the opposite effect. Just something to think about should the opportunity present itself.

It probably depends, I know girls who are really into it. Just gotta know how to play it right.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
kurtfaulk said:

man gold digging bitches make me sick.

I didn't read the article and don't intend to. But gold digging bitches are just fine in my book as long as you don't give them the gold. I mean - look at her. You wouldn't tap that? I don't know what Bob's marriage arrangement is but if he has the Kirilenko chip..... just sayin.