RGIII possibly cheated on his wife... On his wedding day

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bluecoconuts

Legend
There's a whole bunch of pictures that go with this, so I can't really post it here, just link it.

Essentially it's texts and e-mails etc that supposedly has RG3 flirting with this girl, including on the day of his wedding.

bf2rtc4cqaaknsw.jpg

<a class="postlink" href="http://bustedcoverage.com/2013/07/14/rg3-texting-side-piece-meredith-barber-on-his-wedding-day/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://bustedcoverage.com/2013/07/14/rg ... dding-day/</a>

If true, I guess he's not such a great guy afterall...

*Edit* Here's a recap from Deadspin that does a pretty decent job of explaining it.

Bidding Is Now Open On RGIII's Supposed Sext Life
On Sunday, Busted Coverage posted screencaps of text messages supposedly between a professional athlete and a college student/Hooters waitress. The story would not have been all that newsworthy had it not been for two factors: The athlete is Robert Griffin III, and the texts were sent on Griffin's wedding day.

Griffin, one of the NFL's most likable and marketable stars, has until now almost entirely avoided the kind of off-the-field attention that lands athletes on Busted Coverage and, well, here. But the offseason is long, and this latest story feels a little like the ceremonial bell-ringing at the opening of a stock exchange's trading session.

The backstory was fairly public. After the folks at Busted Coverage received iPhone screenshots dated July 6 showing someone listed in contacts as "RGIII" texting and sending a shirtless photo, they tracked down the woman. Her name is Meredith, and she's a VCU student and Redskins fan, and her social media history is filled with mentions of Griffin, as well as an October photo showing two Redskins tickets she claimed (but later denied) he sent her.

An anonymous "Jane Doe" sent along screenshots of Meredith and Griffin using FaceTime video chat on two separate occasions. Joe Kinsey, the editor of Busted Coverage, tells us the Jane Doe sent it in because she didn't want Meredith to profit.

When BC's post went up, Meredith contacted the site's editors, asking them to take down the story. In exchange, she offered to sell them "inappropriate pictures," as well as screenshots of chats and texts. As a sample, she sent a photo of a shirtless man she claims is Griffin and promised there are more, including "one with his dick out."

Around the same time, we received an email from someone claiming to be Meredith's ex-boyfriend, offering to sell us "information, text messages, FaceTime screenshots, pictures, you name it, proving that it was indeed him and he's been up to it for some time." He claimed he has text conversations of Griffin trying to get her to meet him in Vegas, and at least one photo of Griffin's penis. In a subsequent email, he wrote, "This is the next Brett Favre story, if not even bigger," and demanded $25,000—or $13,000 more than we paid for the Favre voicemails and photos. (As a handy index to relative sports stardom, the price demands of dick-pic-mongers has replaced the old Beckett price guide.)

The emails from the ex-boyfriend and the ones from Meredith on BC share similarities in the items on offer, even in phrasing, and each sent an identical "sample" photo of a shirtless man with his face blacked out.

We also heard from another reader, who had originally contacted us back in January. He was offering a story about how Griffin had been "catfished" by an older woman posing as a college-age girl. She had supposedly received scores of texts and Facebook messages from Griffin, as well as "dick pics."

We never purchased any of the photos, and neither did Busted Coverage. But all of it is out there in internetland, somewhere, waiting for the highest bidder, and if history is any indication, it'll be popping up before long.

And what about Griffin himself? He was in Europe when the BC story dropped, enjoying his honeymoon.

<a class="postlink" href="http://deadspin.com/bidding-is-now-open-on-rgiiis-supposed-sext-life-799919077" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://deadspin.com/bidding-is-now-open ... -799919077</a>

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Looks to me like another skank trying to fleece someone for a few bucks when there is nothing to the story. Screen shots can be faked easily.....this story doesn't seem to add up to me.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Nice boner, RG3. Priceless, classless, etc.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
It doesn't sound like RG3 to me.

But if it's true... lol. This could be a fun sophomore season for Bob.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

man gold digging bitches make me sick.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
kurtfaulk said:

I'm not sure this story is true. So I'll refrain from being overly critical.

But... while I agree with your hate for gold diggers... if this is true... who's really to blame in this case?

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
kurtfaulk lamenting about the reality of life in the 21st century:
Takes a lot of the fun of being rich and famous out of the equation doesn't it? :whuu:

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
CGI_Ram said:
kurtfaulk said:

But... while I agree with your hate for gold diggers... if this is true... who's really to blame in this case?
If it's true, she should get money, the dude sexually harassed her.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
CGI_Ram said:
kurtfaulk said:

i'm not casting blame on anyone.

just making a statement about gold digging women. and men if they fit the bill. gold diggers in general.

bluecoconuts

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I dunno if it's true or not, but it's interesting.. It seems that she didn't offer them the story at first, and someone else did... She has now deleted her twitter though, and wanted the story removed, so who knows. With athletes it wouldn't really shock me, a lot of them do stupid things like this all the time.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
jrry32 said:
It's not a true story.

I tend to agree. It's not on any major sites.

I guess we'll see in time... but I think you are right.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0q9wBXVYnZg[/youtube]

iced

I think there is some partial truth in this story. I wouldn't be shocked if he had an affair, but i doubt there's any proof of it.

…..

Legend
DR RAM said:
If it's true, she should get money, the dude sexually harassed her.

huh? how so?

what if SHE entertained this? what if SHE asked for the pictures? what if SHE sent some of her own? what if SHE wanted the attention?

to say she was sexually harrased withoput having real knowledge of the whole story is rather presumptuous This internet/texting/skyp stuff goes both ways...people dont typically send out pictures for no reason at all. Its pretty obvious to me he felt comfortable and trusted her.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
CGI_Ram said:
jrry32 said:
It's not a true story.

I tend to agree. It's not on any major sites.

I guess we'll see in time... but I think you are right.

It was confirmed somewhere that it wasn't true. Don't remember where I saw it.