RGIII anyone?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

cgsuddeath

Rookie
Name
cgsuddeath
Bradford's health is inconsistent, we won't have a shot at Mariota unless we trade up, Winston has character issues. With RG3 being pushed out of Washington, is it worth the Rams striking a deal with the Redskins and giving him a fresh start.
RG3 is inconsistent health wise and performance wise.That"s the kind of nonsense we certainly don't need.

cgsuddeath

Rookie
Name
cgsuddeath
Have you never watched Antiques Roadshow? Sometimes it happens. Not saying I'd trade for him. Just saying. This is the time for Snead to make his career (he's been really good at drafting quality players, other than QB). Hope he has topnotch QB scouts. Find a gem somewhere (arena league, CFL, FA, draft) that the Rams can win with in case Bradford leaves or can't answer the bell. If he can't and Bradford isn't the answer next year then his and Fisher's jobs may be on the line.
RG3 is certainly no gem.

Amitar

Pro Bowler
Name
Amitar
LOL Yah just what we need. I agree with cgsuddeath, if there is a QB to be found in the draft Snead will find it. But as of right now the Rams future rests with Bradford for better or worse.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Mark my vote in the Nay column...I just don't think what he is now is worth the bullshit...This whole argument might have been rendered moot if the injury thing had gone just a little differently...

Teran

UDFA
RG is not a pocket passer. He doesn't know how to go down and avoid hits and injuries - loves leaving his legs hanging out for a leg whip. I'm just surprised he got through college with only one surgery. What exactly is he *good* at?

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
RG is not a pocket passer. He doesn't know how to go down and avoid hits and injuries - loves leaving his legs hanging out for a leg whip. I'm just surprised he got through college with only one surgery. What exactly is he *good* at?

Strong arm, great athleticism, used to have a great deep ball. There are redeeming qualities. Unfortunately, right now, he lacks the make or break qualities. So unless we're getting him for pennies on the dollar, I don't think I'd take the risk on him.

I'd take the risk on Mike Glennon before RGIII.(although RGIII has significantly more upside)