RG3's Offensive line doesn't like him

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
I've played different sports with guys I didn't like but I never rolled over and hurt my team. RG3 might be a dick himself but any OL who doesn't play at 100% and purposely lets his qb get hit is even worse.

FRO

Legend
I think they dislike him because his pocket awareness sucks and it makes the line look bad. Even in their last preseason game it looked like RGIII could have moved in the pocket a little better to avoid hits. The line was still horrible, but he could have helped a bit. There is a reason Cousins and McCoy got sacked at a lesser rate than RGIII.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
We've freaked the Redskins. We've freaked the Eagles (getting a second round pick in addition to Foles was genius). We've freaked the Cowboys (Claiborne). It's only fair that we freak the Giants next.

You don't count stealing Spags away from them?

Athos

Legend
Call it however you want I really don't think his team likes blocking for him. At all.

And I called it first btw.

Dudes a cancer. Colt and cousins may not be the greatest, but they don't killed nearly as often.

Rainram

Starter
IMG_0801.png

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
ok so basically nothing new in Washington. good to know. can't wait for week 2! I'll be there!

TXRams86

The Infamous
whether this article is legitimate or not, knowing RG3 to be the social media queen he was earlier in his career, things like this must get back to him. i think he's shown enough to classify him as "insecure" and i think something like this may really mess with his head. i wouldn't be surprised if he played his next game scared.

Amitar

Pro Bowler
Name
Amitar
If any offensive OL players are not protecting him or even helping him up after getting knocked down I hope it bites them in the but when it comes new contract time. I would never have a player like that on my team.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
We've freaked the Redskins. We've freaked the Eagles (getting a second round pick in addition to Foles was genius). We've freaked the Cowboys (Claiborne). It's only fair that we freak the Giants next.

What if Mara isn't into anal and so we can't actually fuck him?

I say we fist him.......like the Caligula scene.....

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
If any offensive OL players are not protecting him or even helping him up after getting knocked down I hope it bites them in the but when it comes new contract time. I would never have a player like that on my team.
Except for Trent Williams, right? Lol.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
We fucked ourselves. We didn't give up too much in comparison, we just made a bad pick.