RG3 would accept backup role?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

If benched would he accept his role as the backup?

• Yes, he's a team player.

Votes: 4 9.3%
  • No.

Votes: 39 90.7%

• Total voters

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
No way, guy started crying the minute he got hit hard and bitching the minute things went south in Washington, you think a guy who's that self-involved would sit on the bench? I highly doubt it.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
How about we continue to see if A.D can be that guy to backup SB or even ?

I'm all for it. Kids playing great. Certainly got a lot more talent than I gave him credit for and I'm very happy to have been wrong about him!

Philly5

Rookie
Does it matter what RG3 will accept? He will be lucky to have an NFL job in a year or two. Can't play his style football gimping around with no legs.

Jumava1968

Starter
Name
Jumava
RG3 has too big of an ego to be a backup and to frail of a body to be the starter the way he plays.

Zaphod

Hall of Fame
Sure, he's an egotist, but I think he's also smarter than people give him credit for.

I just think he'd try to spin it as as a victim of circumstance as an attempt to restart his career elsewhere.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Well, obviously he has no say in the matter, but I get what you're asking. Will he be a douche about it, or play the PC game and be a team player? I think he'd probably be pretty coy about it, but he'd get his shots in somehow. Either in a radio interview or to a reporter, he'll say something.

He's too smart to make waves, he would have his agent contacting teams like mad and he'd sit still on the bench and play good soldier.

I can't imagine that they would trade him after this year. Worst case if Cousins plays well the rest of the way they open the competition in camp and trade the loser.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
Stopped Watching the game after the 3rd, the game was getting to be Laughable!
I thought Wash. had played really decent if not good FB this year. Then last night happened. Wondering how many of their fans got hurt jumping off the bandwagon.

Athos

Legend
lol.

With all the weapons the ForeSkins have on offense, and the Iggles poor pass D, you have to be pretty bad to throw 4 picks.

Cousins turns the ball over at an extraordinary rate. I thought he'd fix it. Guess not.

Neither may have a future there.