RG3 turns to twitter to silience his critics

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RFIP

"They doubted in High School They doubted a turnaround at @Baylor They doubted a Heisman was possible Keep doubting. It's nothing New."

Irish

Starter
40Idny0.png

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Twitter is a great way for a public figure to vent.
RG3 is always thinking.

To be fair I never doubt if he could win a Heisman, I'd just never heard of him, then I saw him play against TCU and said "that guy could win the Heisman"

Just like I looked at him last season and said "that guy could win us the number 1 pick"

I've never doubted him.

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
Maturity ... some have it...some don't. Bradford has more detractors than anyone ... .and yet he just goes about his business. You got to respect that. No public "whining" or that stuff. Just keeps working to get better.

FRO

Legend
Why let your critics get to you? RGIII is very talented. He has some holes in his game he needs to work on, but he shouldn't give his critics any room in his mind. If he works hard and gets smarter he will be great. I'm just worried he is too high on himself and is a bit of a diva.

FRO

Legend
Maturity ... some have it...some don't. Bradford has more detractors than anyone ... .and yet he just goes about his business. You got to respect that. No public "whining" or that stuff. Just keeps working to get better.
No joke. I would say 70% of the national media, if not more questions him. Dude hasn't been given a fighting chance to succeed. Not once has he cried about it or thrown anybody under the bus. Bradford may fail as a QB, but as a person you have to respect how he has went about things.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
fJb5Mns.png

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
Had a nightmare about that last night. Whew boy, did we dodge the bullet and make out like thieves on that trade.
and think .. both the teams that were hot for our pick the yr. RGMe was drafted (Wash. & Clev.) are the ones who have the 2 "hot" guys from the last couple drafts ..... with HUGE ?'s surrounding them as well. Both have shown huge maturity issues and have yet to be the "savior"that many pre-draft thought they would be.

I'm glad we passed and stayed with Sam. I think as long as we keep him upright and the young talent around him grows, we will all be happy about it.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
It's funny how we got into his head when we played them week 2. The guy can't handle trash talking like Manziel, I look forward to giving him another weeks worth of thrashing.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
All I know is the Rams are scary and Washington is not. The difference was/is the RG3 trade.

Thank you Washington

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Turning to twitter to silence critics....always the best way to do that....wait...oh..that's right - its actually doing it on the field that silences critics, not tweets....my bad Bob.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Had this picture of RGIII to use just before his next game with the Eagles!
123.png
This is the last you'll see of him!!