RG3 gets new girlfriend's name tattood on his arm

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Old Rock

Rookie
Name
Rock
Major Mistake! NEVER get a Women's Name Tat00ed on you!
Trust me!! Done that! they tend to think they Own you after you do that! And that well KILL a relationship!!
trust the old guy on this!!!!! BEEN-THEIR-DONE -THAT!!
Hey Dave, I was wondering? Do those 36C's look like the old granny in Playboy at your age when you have that hottie put on your body during the younger years? I'm always learning. (n)

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I wonder what happened to those fan-gifts he received from his first marriage / gift registry?

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
He did look good this week;

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
He did look good this week;

As crazy as it sounds. I wish The Rams would have kept trading back RG111 picks. Like #2 pick instead of GRob to say like that Buffalo trade. That also would have made the Tavon Austin trade more alive as well.

Then this year sign RG111 instead of drafting Goff. The trade would have been the craziest in ALL of Sports. RG111 also would be giving Case Keenum a run for his money.
---Gurley & RG111 would seem interesting to me.