RG3 gets new girlfriend's name tattood on his arm

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
http://www.tmz.com/2016/08/17/robert-griffin-iii-i-got-my-new-chick-tatted-on-my-arm/

Seems RG3 is ALL IN with his new girlfriend ... 'cause he got her name TATTOOED ON HIS ARM!!

0817-rg3-tattoo-getty-4.jpg

We're told the two hit up a tattoo parlor in Cleveland last month -- both got brand new ink on their forearms.

Robert's tat reads ... GRETE SADEIKO.

Boom.

Grete is the 23-year-old Florida State track star who has apparently been dating the Browns QB for at least a month.

By the way, Griffin is STILL MARRIED to his wife, the mother of his child ... though they are recently separated.

As for Grete's tattoo -- hard to see what it says. Wonder if it's his name?

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Now for what's important... the girl's pretty hot and an athletic little number:

08.jpg

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
Why do those hot white girls like a Whoopi Goldberg impersonator?

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
Class Act. What is the over/under on which will last longer?:
  • His NFL Career
  • His new fling
  • His tattoo

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
His wife was quite homely, was wondering immediately if that would last. Tatting your GIRLFRIENDS name on any part of your body? Wow, that is some stupid shit. I sure as hell wouldn't want a guy this Dumb leading my team....

nanotech

Rookie
His wife was quite homely, was wondering immediately if that would last. Tatting your GIRLFRIENDS name on any part of your body? Wow, that is some stupid crap. I sure as hell wouldn't want a guy this Dumb leading my team....

Does he think he attracts women because he is extremely handsome. Rent a broad is where it is at for guys like him.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Hmmm, I heard her name was Trish Fire and he tattooed her name. "Miss Fire" On his arm.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
His wife was quite homely, was wondering immediately if that would last. Tatting your GIRLFRIENDS name on any part of your body? Wow, that is some stupid crap. I sure as hell wouldn't want a guy this Dumb leading my team....

One thought about RG3's career at present....

fUR0Vxq.jpg

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
I know. RgIII is 'bout dumb as a rock. Our QB runs circles around him. :rant:Griffin can stick it where the sun don't rise! Er....:(

:sneak:

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
http://www.tmz.com/2016/08/17/robert-griffin-iii-i-got-my-new-chick-tatted-on-my-arm/

Seems RG3 is ALL IN with his new girlfriend ... 'cause he got her name TATTOOED ON HIS ARM!!

0817-rg3-tattoo-getty-4.jpg

We're told the two hit up a tattoo parlor in Cleveland last month -- both got brand new ink on their forearms.

Robert's tat reads ... GRETE SADEIKO.

Boom.

Grete is the 23-year-old Florida State track star who has apparently been dating the Browns QB for at least a month.

By the way, Griffin is STILL MARRIED to his wife, the mother of his child ... though they are recently separated.

As for Grete's tattoo -- hard to see what it says. Wonder if it's his name?
Major Mistake! NEVER get a Women's Name Tat00ed on you!
Trust me!! Done that! they tend to think they Own you after you do that! And that well KILL a relationship!!
trust the old guy on this!!!!! BEEN-THEIR-DONE -THAT!!