RG3 complains of 'dirty extracurriculars' vs. Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

cfin5256

Rookie
bluecoconuts said:
There's nothing wrong with a nasty defense. Dirty implies cheaters though, and the Rams aren't cheaters. They're not doing anything that anybody else doesn't do on Sunday. It sounds like RG3 expected all the defenses to be soft like the Saints and is crying about it.

He's really gone down in my eyes from his comments. There's nothing more annoying than a little bitch after a loss, and that's what RG3 is acting like. Crying about it like a baby. Man up, because if he thinks the Rams defense is mean and scary he's seen nothing yet.

Yep. Funny thing is that he just let every defense on their schedule that you can get in his head. I'm finding embracing the nasty Rams a lot easier than the soft ones. :twisted:

Iron Lion

Starter
fine.jpg

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Cute...not to mention OLD. By the way, I used to hate Finnegan, but the fact is he is a good player that enjoys mind fucking other players and getting them off their game. Did he really get the "F" beat out of him? I seem to remember him clapping and laughing at the end of that sequence. As you will recall, he got AJ thrown out of that game.....which is EXACTLY what he was trying to do. Fucking brilliant, that Finnegan....BRILLIANT!!

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
After only two games the kid is crying,he ain't seen shit comparred to what he'll see now that defensive players know the rough stuff gets to his head.

Remember how Eric Crouch couldn't take the hits a WR takes? this reminds me of it.

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
I'm sick of the Redskins. We've played them what, 5 straight years now? NEXT! Tired of reading bitchy Redskins fans and casual football fans try and chime in with the "Fisher is the real bounty mastermind" nonsense.
I've read that someone intentionally stomped on Orakpo's shoulder while he was going for a loose ball?! Ok, intentional, doubt it. But if you're going for a loose ball, shit's gonna jump off around you! What, you think you'll get a free path to the ball and they'll let you scoop and score since you have a shitty Geico commercial on TV?
Some jackwagon even tried to say Finnegan punched Morgan in the face after that play...enough said right there.

Bring on the Bears. Please.

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
Warner4Prez said:
I'm sick of the Redskins. We've played them what, 5 straight years now? NEXT! Tired of reading bitchy Redskins fans and casual football fans try and chime in with the "Fisher is the real bounty mastermind" nonsense.
I've read that someone intentionally stomped on Orakpo's shoulder while he was going for a loose ball?! Ok, intentional, doubt it. But if you're going for a loose ball, shit's gonna jump off around you! What, you think you'll get a free path to the ball and they'll let you scoop and score since you have a shitty Geico commercial on TV?
Some jackwagon even tried to say Finnegan punched Morgan in the face after that play...enough said right there.

Y'bit after RG three year old it's Jay Cut( off your nose to spite your face) ler.

One whine bag after another

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Warner4Prez said:

The bolded part is completely wrong. Orakpo tried to tackle Saffold on that botched play where both of them got hurt and re-injured his pectoral muscle. And I'm not even going to comment on the dumbass who said that Finnegan punched Morgan.

Some of the things people are saying make them sound like conspiracy theorists who live in basements.

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
Memento said:
Warner4Prez said:

The bolded part is completely wrong. Orakpo tried to tackle Saffold on that botched play where both of them got hurt and re-injured his pectoral muscle. And I'm not even going to comment on the dumbass who said that Finnegan punched Morgan.

Some of the things people are saying make them sound like conspiracy theorists who live in basements.
With tin foil hats

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
If the RAMS pulled all this so-called "Cheap," "Dirty," "Un-Professional" stuff, why isn't the league handing out fines, etc.? I watched the replay again last night, and I saw maybe 6 times where it got what I would call chippy. Talking smack is not being chippy. Pushing and shoving well after a play is over can constitute chippy.

IMO, at no time was the game going to get "out of hand" as Shanahan suggested in his post-game interview. Also, I found it interesting that Shanahan said Jenkins hit on Davis was a "Great Tackle.... to the HEAD." Looking at the replay several times, Jenkins led with his shoulder and struck Davis at the pad level just below the chin. Davis was also taking his second step when he got hit. I would have thought that if the league deemed his hit "illegal," he would have received the notice that his paycheck would be a little lighter.

As a side note, one thing that is definately different than past years is seeing offensive guys running downfield, to protect/help up teammates after the play is over. It was especially noticable in the game last weekend. Also, the gang tackling / swarming to the ball by the defense has also really stood out too. I love the aggressive way this team is playing, and like others have stated, this team is taking on the persona that they won't back down.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Was Bobby getting hit? Sure. But whose fault was that? If designed running by the QB is part of the game plan, designed hitting is going to be in the game plan by the defense. If Shanahan is going to continue to call those kinds of plays, teams will tee off when ever possible. It's just pitiful to complain.

Of course if these worthless replacement refs start to make up roughness calls because of the whining then point goes to Washington.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
A thought came to mind...

Maybe as a sign of good will ,,, we fine members of R.O.D. could send Bobbie a little something . I was thinking that a box of tampons would be perfect .

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Selassie I said:

Maybe as a sign of good will ,,, we fine members of R.O.D. could send Bobbie a little something . I was thinking that a box of tampons would be perfect .

Vagisil.jpg

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Username said:
Selassie I said:

Vagisil.jpg

Didn't Troy Polamalu send a box of Vagisil to Chad Johnson after the Steelers played the Bengals a few years ago? Chad was whinning about the excess-physical plays by the Steelers secondary. I could be wrong. :boing:

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
That's so thoughtful Username.

We should also include a tube of Vagisil. No doubt.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
So Are Gee Three knows what professional football is supposed to be after 2 games? Well, there's no need for him to play anymore if he's that smart. Enshrine him now!

Is anyone surprised he prefers how the Saints D played as compared to the Rams?

bluecoconuts

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Not even a little. But now that NFL teams know that he'll cry if you get physical with him, expect him to get hit often. You know that every D coordinator that is getting ready for him is looking at those comments and licking his chops.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Looks like the D gameplan for every redskins opponent this season has been established. Maybe rg3 should go back to track and field, since he apparently doesnt have the heart for football.

A buddy of mine watched the replay on nfl network wednesday night and said it was nothin like he expected after seein the highlights and hearing bout the whining. He said it looked like the officials did everything they could to give the game to wasington but the Rams refused to lose. He thought the media had done a great diservice to the Rams by reporting the game totally different than it actually played out.