RG out in Washington ?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

fearsomefour

Legend
Greg Robinson?

Don't forget, it took Larry Allen a year to start hitting his stride. But once he got over the mental part of the game, those physical attributes took over and the rest was a HoF history.

Not to heap too much pressure onto GR79, but you have to admit the comparison has merit.
I agree, if he was playing G.
G is where Robinson should be in my opinion. What I really was saying was a dominating G and C.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
I agree, if he was playing G.
G is where Robinson should be in my opinion. What I really was saying was a dominating G and C.

Athletically, I think GRob has everything he needs to be a stellar LOT. He just needs to get the mental part of the game down, and he seemed to make some progress on that last year. Going into this year, having a season under his belt and only having to focus on one position, I think he will be even better. By the end of the 2015 season, I think LOT is not going to be an area of concern.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Gonna have to say the Walker trade was by far the bigger fleece. The Rams haven't used the picks they acquired nearly as well as Dallas did.
Walker was at least productive in Minn and had a long career. RG3 had one lucky season in Washington and now
Didn't San Diego trade a bunch of 1st round picks to move up and draft Ryan Leaf?
No they already had the 2nd overall pick.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
Okay
1 - Herschel Walker trade
1a - RG3 trade
I beg your pardon

mike-ditka.jpg

http://www.canalstreetchronicles.com/2014/4/17/5623840/nfl-draft-saints-ricky-williams-mike-ditka-trade

A55VA6

Legend
RG3 is the biggest piece of trash I've ever seen. I'd even rather have Tebow. If I were Washington, I'd cut him immediately.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
Just for bonus fun in that division I'd like to see the Eagles or Boys land him and make something out of him.

Hacksaw

ROCK HARD STUD
Didn't San Diego trade a bunch of 1st round picks to move up and draft Ryan Leaf?
Correct. After Leaf refused to play in Indy, the Chargers got a crack at him. The Colts went with that other guy, , , Peyton Manning instead.

If Leaf had performed to expectations, Michael Vick might never have found his way to Atlanta. Drew Brees never would have flourished in San Diego, perhaps diminishing his chances of landing a long-term deal in New Orleans. The New York Giants might have been unable to swing a draft-day trade with San Diego -- or anyone else -- for franchise quarterback Eli Manning. Philip Rivers certainly wouldn't be lining up under center in San Diego.
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/draft08/columns/story?id=3335873

jjab360

Legend
If we could get a first for Bradford, I think the Skins could easily get a first for RG3 and then get the new shiny RG3 clone without an ego at 5.

Doesn't seem like a bad route to take.

A55VA6

Legend
Getting rid of a backup QB at best and an arrogant asshole along with it. Idk I just hate the guy.

fearsomefour

Legend
Athletically, I think GRob has everything he needs to be a stellar LOT. He just needs to get the mental part of the game down, and he seemed to make some progress on that last year. Going into this year, having a season under his belt and only having to focus on one position, I think he will be even better. By the end of the 2015 season, I think LOT is not going to be an area of concern.
I agree.
I think Robinson is gifted enough to athletically play anywhere....I just think his best fit is at G...however, the bigger need is always LT.

FRO

Legend
That and I don't think anyone but DJax really even likes him on that team.

Maybe, but I'll bet Mariota has a better head on his shoulders and much more of a willingness to adapt to w/e system utilizes his talents the best without creating sideshows ala RG-Me.
Well RGIII was known to have a great head on his shoulders in 2012. You just never know.

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
I still think the Herschel Walker trade gets top honors for biggest fleece, but RGIII is right up there. One of those picks was Emmitt Smith. who history will tell you beats the h3ll out of Walker.

20 plus years later Herschel Walker could kick Emmitt Smith's butt in an octagon. Hershel Walker is still in insane physical condition. I don't think there is a sport he hasn't attempted.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
RG3 is the biggest piece of trash I've ever seen. I'd even rather have Tebow. If I were Washington, I'd cut him immediately.

Think callig him trash is a bit too much, but the dude does have an ego. He's been overhyped from the get-go and maybe that got to his head.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Maitota is nobody's, right now, problem solver. He's going to take some time. Everyone is starting to jump into the panic, we might take a QB, BECAUSE WE WANT MORE PICKS MODE.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Walker was at least productive in Minn and had a long career. RG3 had one lucky season in Washington and now

They traded with Arizona to flip spots, think it cost 2 1st rounders