RG III benched!!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

rickrawk

Starter
Name
Rick
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yeah, it could get ugly in D.C.

GO RAMS!!!!

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
Hopefully RGKnee starts popping off to the media or something, creating drama in the locker room and they lose more games

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Shanny - Were gonna sit RGKnee so he doesnt get hurt

Cousins - gee, thanks coach......

jap

Legend
Shanahan's excuse is "to keep I'm healthy". I don't buy it.

Of course, Danny Snyder could always intervene saying, "Put my damn QB back in there. Who the hell do you think you are!?! It's not like you'll be here next season!!!"

Come on, Danny! Do it for the Horns!!!

duckhunter

Starter
This is the sort of stuff that happens every day in DC. Something in the water.

Let's not play some of our better players, because they could get hurt. It's a copycat league.

I wonder how often a QB gets named the starter of a crap team and goes on to win his first game? It seems to happen quite a bit, but it may just be selective bias.

I wonder how often a QB gets named the starter of a crap team and goes on to win his first game? It seems to happen quite a bit, but it may just be selective bias.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
The only upside of if Cousins starts leading that team to victory is that there will be no hiding for RGcrybaby.

I'm trying to figure out which would satisfy more, a high draft pick or watching RG3's facade crumble before my very eyes.

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
With the embarrassment of giving the Rams a high pick next year, the Skins may want to showcase Cousens to increase his value in a trade for a high draft pick. That could take some of the sting out of watching another team use their high pick. Maybe someone will give them a first rounder for Cousens if he does well.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Is it just me, or does Shanahan's facial expression NEVER change?

Has anyone ever seen him blink his eyes?

Dude looks like a wax figure now,,, he fucking creeps me out with that constant blank stare and frozen face.

LOL @ Bob-G-Me

BigHornRAMM

Rookie
Name
BigHorn
Is it just me, or does Shanahan's facial expression NEVER change?

Has anyone ever seen him blink his eyes?

Dude looks like a wax figure now,,, he freaking creeps me out with that constant blank stare and frozen face.

LOL @ Bob-G-Me

He has a 24/7 tan+red face. I think he uses a lot of botox. In Denver I always realized he had a tan ALWAYS and wax face. On a side note, this is Mike slapping Snyder and the redskins on his way out. Nothing more, nothing less.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Shanny - Were gonna sit RGKnee so he doesnt get hurt

Cousins - gee, thanks coach......

No kidding.

How does he sell this decision to the team that way? He's basically saying he doesn't trust the oline.

And to the rest of the players; in a losing season, its okay to expose others to injury, but not RGbaby.

So... RGwhiz was healthy enough the first 13... but we want to let him heal up this offseason for next year?

Something stinks in Washington.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
haha oh Washington. Never fail to provide a circus.

Fail to the Redskin!