Rex Ryan to interview with the 49ers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
Rex, with all the pieces on defense, would make me more concerned than some of the other candidates. Bowles worries me as well.
Let's hope York and balke want a puppet that they can actually control this time.
Buffalo job just opened up, hopefully one of these guys goes there and fucks with the patsies hard.

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
Rex, with all the pieces on defense, would make me more concerned than some of the other candidates. Bowles worries me as well.
Let's hope York and balke want a puppet that they can actually control this time.
Buffalo job just opened up, hopefully one of these guys goes there and fucks with the patsies hard.
Rex in Buffalo would make me lol.

MrMotes

Starter
Marone opting out seems like he would have another destination in mind...

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Rex with the 49ers defense would be a powerhouse but I don't think his style matches Kaepernick well. It might work if they hired on offensive coordinator up from the college level and let him get creative.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/12/30/falcons-49ers-to-interview-rex-ryan/

I hope they don't go this route. I actually think Rex is a good coach. I'm hoping they go the McDaniel route.

I would LOVE to see him take over in SF.
As a HC, I think he's more full of crap than a Christmas turkey.
Totally over rated as a HC.