Rex Ryan talking crap!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Whatever, Donald is better.

And I have seen Donald drop back in coverage. Against the Niners Aaorn dropped back a a Kap sack play. I believe James got the sack.

He earned it.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Rex Ryan is a complete tool who runs his mouth more often than Richard Sherman. It's really sad that I have less respect for Ryan than I do for Sherman.

D L

Rookie
Name
Dylan
It happens. Every player at his position that got selected were just as deserving as him and sometimes tough decisions have to be made. 3-12 and most likely unemployed a week from now probably has Rex Ryan a bit cranky.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Nice opinion, but I'm guessing the players disagreed, so maybe ask them why they think Sheldon is inferior instead of pouting about it like some sort of overstuffed child.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
exaVP3j.jpg

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
How do we know he's referring to Donald?
I think he's talking about everyone who made it in before Richardson. But the NFC doesn't apply, so he's only allowed to bitch like half a girl.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I think he's talking about everyone who made it in before Richardson. But the NFC doesn't apply, so he's only allowed to bitch like half a girl.
Gotcha. Just making sure i didn't need to start another Head coach Pie Hole Prophecy of ultimate failure.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Whatever, Donald is better.

And I have seen Donald drop back in coverage. Against the Niners Aaorn dropped back a a Kap sack play. I believe James got the sack.

He earned it.

Yeah, PFF even has a positive coverage grade on Donald. Honestly, he could play OLB if he wanted to, he's a freak.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
How do we know he's referring to Donald?

It says it in the article. He has a point. Sheldon is a very good player. My guess is that what hurt him was being classed as a DT when everyone regards him as a DE. Guys would not choose him because of that alone IMO.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Oh yeah....

You're right. They do that whole "pick teams" thing now.
As if it wasn't dumb enough before.
You have to admit though, last year's game was more exciting than usual with the new rules... if only because people were smashing into their own usual-teammates-turned-opponents for this game for the lulz.

TexasRam

Legend
There is no comparison.

Donald had more sacks and tackles for loss and didnt even become the starter til game 4.

Not to mention plugging the run game.

Donald simply outplayed all the DT's and earned his spot.

Cry me a river.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
If Florio clearly thinks you're an asshat, then that makes you some sort of mega supreme asshat.