Rex Ryan on Aaron Rodgers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
Rex Ryan on his gameplan for Aaron Rodgers: "I hope he gets sick. That's the first one."

He cracks me up. He's had his issues in the past, but I think he's a coach I could root for as a fan.

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
Rex Ryan on his gameplan for Aaron Rodgers: "I hope he gets sick. That's the first one."

He cracks me up. He's had his issues in the past, but I think he's a coach I could root for as a fan.
I think the Jets will at a minimum make it a close game. I think they could win.

If the Jets do beat the Packers, we might need a "What Packers Fans Say" thread.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I think the Jets will at a minimum make it a close game. I think they could win.

If the Jets do beat the Packers, we might need a "What Packers Fans Say" thread.

I hate the Bears so there is always at least one game a year that I root for the Packers...but I have one friend that is a die hard Packer fan that is simply insufferable to talk football with because he thinks everyone is a Packer fan. I'd love to see him really be upset if they started out 0-2...Especially when he told me that the Rams would win less than 5 games and then they went out and laid the egg they did after I told him he was crazy.

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
I hate the Bears so there is always at least one game a year that I root for the Packers...but I have one friend that is a die hard Packer fan that is simply insufferable to talk football with because he thinks everyone is a Packer fan. I'd love to see him really be upset if they started out 0-2...Especially when he told me that the Rams would win less than 5 games and then they went out and laid the egg they did after I told him he was crazy.
My NFC North Prediction is the Vikings. I'm not too impressed with the Bears. The reaction of Packers fan going 0-2 would be priceless.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
As Banged-up as the Packers O-line was after the Seattle game, IF they didn't fix it, this could be a long day for Rogers!

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh

Ever see ihs foot fettish video with his wife? It was hilarious.