Rewatched game

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Oldgeek

I'm old and can't wait another 20 years for a SB W
Name
Steve
I think Fisher was worried too much about getting someone hurt in the preseason and that led to the OL turd. Can't play scared.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
So i rewatched the game... Not as bad it as i thought it was defensive wise. CP just pretty explosive in space. Rams defensive was playing great football until the end of the 3rd.
Could Chris Long getting hurt about then Have anything to do with That!?

fearsomefour

Legend
Honestly it's a little hard to believe that the O-line is still a problem after all these years, high draft picks, and big FA signings. Last year's was decent, but it seems we've regressed. Long is clearly still knocking the rust off, and Joseph was not impressive yesterday.
That is the frustrating part. Look at the names on that San Diego O line....how are they massively better than the Rams line. Do we just have over valued guys? Is it game planning and or preparation?

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
So i rewatched the game...
tumblr_mir87xLHkJ1qhexeno1_400.gif

AnarchyRam

Rookie
I think Fisher was worried too much about getting someone hurt in the preseason and that led to the OL turd. Can't play scared.
Fisher loves to hold guys out in preseason due to injury fears. His team's always get off to a slow start. But Sunday was ridiculous.

Blue and Gold

Pro Bowler
Name
B and G
NFL Replay still has not posted All-22 . . .I will watch it then, hopefully later today

ShaneFalco

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
You sure had a lot to say Sunday, about a game you didn't watch.
"well i didnt get to pay 2 much attention the first time because i was eating bbq at a friends."

:coffee:

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I usually rewatch every game on the DVR. I deleted this one 2 seconds after it was over.
Haha, me too. Cant recall ever deleting a Rams game from the playlist where the title was still in BOLD font.....

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Thanks man.

No problem, they have every NFL game on there within a few days, and they also have most "big" college games. Not all the games are condensed like that though, sometimes it's the full thing. Just a heads up, I found it a little while ago and it's useful for people like me who don't have DVR have no other way to rewatch games.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Good point on the Chargers...LT King Dunlap who was an afterthought and DJ Fluker at RT, G Watt is a rook and Rhinehart is a vet. Hardwick is a stud at C.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan