Request for more than three dislikes

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

smram

Rookie
Name
Steve
I'm stunned that I need 100 already in one day and we are only at game 3 of preseason. We have a diluted pool gents. Raise the minimum of inappropriates per day please.
Edit: I should be more specific, guys jumping Bradford ship already

Last edited:

jjab360

Legend
It's not a dislike, it's an Inappropriate button. You're using it wrong.

PhxRam

I'm stunned that I need 100 already in one day and we are only at game 3 of preseason. We have a diluted pool gents. Raise the minimum of inappropriates per day please.
Edit: I should be more specific, guys jumping Bradford ship already

Not sure you understand.. if someone likes you, it counteracts someone disliking you.

PhxRam

ps.. it is 5 dislikes..

if you throw up a stinker and 5 people find it inappropriate, you probably deserve to be deleted.

smram

Rookie
Name
Steve
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I get it, I was too pissed at people bashing Bradford to be more specific in my OP. I should have been more specific. There are a lot of people too critical of a guy trying to come back from an ACL that got hammered because of a guy missing his block completely.

PhxRam

I get it, I was too pissed at people bashing Bradford to be more specific in my OP. I should have been more specific. There are a lot of people too critical of a guy trying to come back from an ACL that got hammered because of a guy missing his block completely.

we as mods can only try and contain the negativity as best as we can on busy days, the rest is up to you guys.