Report: Rams now worth $2.9Billion

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

NateDawg122

Pro Bowler
Maybe that means we can attract a head coach and OC who actually know what the fuck they're doing...

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
The Rams’ franchise is now worth nearly four times what it was when Kroenke bought a majority share back in 2010.

http://www.yardbarker.com/nfl/artic...n_after_move_to_los_angeles/s1_12680_21826897
The following rendering may have something to do with it!!(y);):D
overview-rendering-la-rams.jpg

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Kroenke cares more for money than he does for wins. This has been evident elsewhere with his other sports clubs. Look at Arsenal for the best example.

Antonius

Pro Bowler
Hey Kroenke, imagine if your team was actually good, and not run by 'The Dude' impersonators? No? Still getting that new stadium anyway? The coliseum is still all sold out? Rams gear still selling? Oh, I got ya.

SoCalRam78

Pro Bowler
Name
SoCalRam78
He moved the franchise back home, has his valuation.
Here's the thing, no one gives a flying F about valuation. Enhance the product on the field. This is the NFL in LA, not the Denver Friggin Nuggets.

I have to think SK and his team aren't dumb asses and expect fans to pay for massive PSLs to watch Rod Boras and Jeff Fisher coach em up.

Antonius

Pro Bowler
What's Arsenal?

I went to this one website called Google that's pretty dandy and typed in 'Arsenal'. It said: "Arsenal Football Club is an English professional football club based in Holloway, London, that plays in the Premier League, the top flight of English football".

Pretty neat huh!

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
I went to this one website called Google that's pretty dandy and typed in 'Arsenal'. It said: "Arsenal Football Club is an English professional football club based in Holloway, London, that plays in the Premier League, the top flight of English football".

Pretty neat huh!
OK so it's a soccer team. Got it. To lazy to Google it so I figure you can do it for me.:neener:

rdw

Pro Bowler

Pretty neat huh!

Man you need to modernize your sarcasm!

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Arsenal

Oldgeek

I'm old and can't wait another 20 years for a SB W
Name
Steve
But he also has $2B extra cost from building the stadium, so meh.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
This is why I don't think an extension for Fish would have changed anything in terms of him needing to win this year. The move is over now and Fish did a great job of getting the team over here and settled. Now win. Or another coach will be sticking a surfboard in your office this offseason.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
OK so it's a soccer team. Got it. To lazy to Google it so I figure you can do it for me.:neener:

Clearly SOMEONE is too busy googling the French female volleyball team and other savory topics. Get with the program man! It's football season!

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
This makes me think of a good question. Would the rams own that stadium or would Kroenke? Is the $2B stadium included? I would say no.

Gandalf

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
The Rams were worth about $900 mil before the move. So he gets his own stadium bought and paid for from the valuation created by moving, right? Plus, I don't even think the stadium is included in the Rams net worth.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What's Arsenal?
Soccer team in the Brittish Premiere League. Took 2nd in the league last year and is usually a top 3 or 4 team in the league. Off to a slow start this year sitting at 6th only 4 games into the season. Just tied yesterday in the EUFA champions league playing at the French leagues champion house. Kroenke is the owner and the team has had the same manager (essentially a coach and GM rolled into one guy) for 20 years. It's a fan favorite with Arsenal to complain they never sign players yet every year they're one of the top spending clubs it's just not in the positions fans would want. A very good team that is almost always a top 3 or 4 team but hasn't won the league in like 11 or 12 years.