Report: NFL could punish Brady, ball boys in wake of report

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Here's a picture of the two ball boys

View attachment 6234
That would make these clowns Belichick and Brady right?
th
th

So where's Goodell in this picture?

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
Great timing. No interference with their post season or draft. Now dead time before the season to sweep it all away.

Yep. That sure was a happy coincidence for the New England "Perps"

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/f...spend-tom-brady-deflategate-article-1.2215881

Tom Brady will be suspended by Roger Goodell for role in DeflateGate, announcement expected next week

Over under on how many games he gets?
i bet its a slap on the wrist for Brady. but its not just Brady. What about Belichick? Goodell set a precedent when he suspended Sean Peyton for a year over bounty gate when zero evidence linked him to having knowledge of what he's defensive players and coach was doing but he was suspended as the head coach. so in the theory of real law that would mean Belichick would have to get something similar. But I have little hope anyways...

The Ripper

Starter
Name
Rip
i bet its a slap on the wrist for Brady. but its not just Brady. What about Belichick? Goodell set a precedent when he suspended Sean Peyton for a year over bounty gate when zero evidence linked him to having knowledge of what he's defensive players and coach was doing but he was suspended as the head coach. so in the theory of real law that would mean Belichick would have to get something similar. But I have little hope anyways...

Nothing will happen to Belicheck. The team will get a fine and maybe lose a late round draft pick. Brady will get 4 games but I think that on appeal it will go away. The NFL penalties on this are minimal so the union will get him off.