Report: Los Angeles Rams Interested In Houston Texans QB Brian Hoyer

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Thanks for the Avatar -X-.

Actually about 9 years ago I went to the animal shelter and adopted a cute little black kitten and named him Gandalf...Gandalf the BLACK! A couple years later my wife rescued a little kitten from the neighbor's dog and he was named Frodo.

Nerds.

Oh wait look at my avatar. N/m.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

I'm assuming there'll be a draftee - fairly high as the third QB. Mannion will be #2, and Keenum and Hoyer would compete for the starting spot, with the loser being cut and no money owed.

Gandalf

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If I named my cat Tiddles, he would probably take a big dump on my carpet, piss on my couch and run away.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
If I named my cat Tiddles, he would probably take a big dump on my carpet, pee pee on my couch and run away.

Tiddles is the name of Madam Gazzelles pet tortoise on 'Peppa Pig'. That seems like a British pet name. Plus she pronounces tortoise with a long I. Sounds funny. Cute cartoon, and my daughterscurrent favorite.