Report: Eagles may cut ties with C Jason Kelce

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I'm not convinced that McVay will come in and blow up the offensive skill positions in year 1.
IMO the offensive line will have the most changes.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Before we get all excited about players, I'd rather like to know the entire offensive coaching staff to have a better feel for how McVay is going to shape his offensive philosophy to maximize the player's potential and output.

I think we have some time to wait on that, unfortunately.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
I'm not convinced that McVay will come in and blow up the offensive skill positions in year 1.
IMO the offensive line will have the most changes.

Depends on how you define 'blow it up' imo. McVay will have a good amount of CAP space to work with along with something like 8 draft picks if the Comp's go according to plan. I'd think he'd want to put his 'imprint' on the team as quickly as possible, if for no other reason than to escape a past losing culture, although more so to start adding those players he feels will best fit his and Wade's scheme. I'm not sure how many changes quantify a 'blow up', but i'm expecting several myself. jmo.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm not convinced that McVay will come in and blow up the offensive skill positions in year 1. IMO the offensive line will have the most changes.

Well I'll put it this way Mojo...

McVay runs an offense known for its precision on routes. Jay Gruden's offense in general has been known for that even going back to Cincinnati. He's going to load up tape of the Rams' wideouts, then he's going to grab a trash can and puke in it until it's dry heaves.

Then he's going to let Britt and Quick walk, and bring in at least one good wideout that Goff can rely on. Probably will draft another wideout as well for that matter. So I don't know if that's blowing it up, but I'll add that if Tavon doesn't sharpen up his routes he won't be on the field, so can't really say anyone's safe.

This guy has expectations, not loyalties to guys he brought in. All bets are off on that IMO.

Scirca

Rookie
Depends on how you define 'blow it up' imo. McVay will have a good amount of CAP space to work with along with something like 8 draft picks if the Comp's go according to plan. I'd think he'd want to put his 'imprint' on the team as quickly as possible, if for no other reason than to escape a past losing culture, although more so to start adding those players he feels will best fit his and Wade's scheme. I'm not sure how many changes quantify a 'blow up', but i'm expecting several myself. jmo.

But But we mortgaged our future for Jared Goff, we have no draft picks in the 2017 draft....