Report: Crips Release Desean Jackson

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

iced

Nothin' like a good little mornin humor

http://www.sportspickle.com/2014/04...-affiliation-washington-redskins-organization

deseantmz.jpg

The Crips street gang announced today they will be releasing DeSean Jackson, amidst rumors of possible ties with one of the most troubled and controversial franchises in the NFL, the Washington Redskins.

“We enjoyed our time with Desean. We had a lot of good years together,” said an anonymous Crips member. “But we don’t want his rumored association with such a terrible institution to sully our name. We’re a group that represents intimidation and toughness, and his ties with Washington contradict those values. So it was best to cut ties.”

The announcement came just days after being released from the 10-6 Philadelphia Eagles. Jackson will be joining a Washington Redskins team who finished the 2013 season with a 3-13 record.

“And don’t get me started on the name controversy,” the Crips member added. “While we may be known as a group that commits crimes such as larceny, drug trafficking and murder, we are NOT known as a group that supports racial stereotypes towards Native Americans. How the NFL hasn’t changed the team name or logo is something we here in the Crips are baffled by and discuss frequently.”

The release comes as a shock to many, as Jackson was only 27 years-old, arguably in the prime of his crime committing career.

“I’d like to emphasize this decision was not based on his gang related performance; he excelled in those regards,” stated another Crips member, referring to the wide receivers rumored connections with two murders. “This is STRICTLY about being affiliated with the Washington football team and avoiding such negative influence on our younger members.”

While it’s not known who the Crips will look to sign to replace Jackson, rumors are they’ve been in heavy contact with the Cincinnati Bengals and expect a signing in the near future.

duckhunter

Starter
I wonder if they would be interested in Greg Reid. He's got a distinguished record. Smoking pot. Multiple seat belt infractions. Even failure to contact his parole officer.

That qualifies as a hardened criminal in Georgia.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Now that is funny. The offended party is making light of it all. Some super intelligent football player should take notes.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Very smart move by them. You have to admire how they protect their brand.

WEST SIDE

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Is that Compton or Watts representing? I can't keep this shit straight.:confused:

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
A foolish move by the Crips, they should have at least tried to trade him. Now the Bloods will pick him up for nothing. You just can't let you street rival take your best member like that.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
A foolish move by the Crips, they should have at least tried to trade him. Now the Bloods will pick him up for nothing. You just can't let you street rival take your best member like that.
I heard they weren't interested and Desean was forced to join these guys