Report: Colin Kaepernick on the Trade Block

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
You see it as proof that Jerruh's not in complete control of the purse strings anymore? His son seems to have a lot more influence now - and it seems to be paying off. Making smarter decisions - not overpaying for Murray - not drafting Manziel - going with Martin instead in the draft etc?

Cowboy's will almost certainly draft a running back - but I wouldn't even be surprised if it wasn't until the second given how deep the draft is in them AND the fact that they never get taken in the first anymore! I think you guys are gonna roflstomp the NFC East.

I wouldn't be surprised if they take Gurley in round 1.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Romo is one of the most under appreciated QB's in recent memory. Cowboy stink or not that guy has been damn good for years and gets nowhere near enough respect IMO.

Agree - but he has made some pretty funny game ending INTs and pick sixes over the years at crucial times which has tainted the perception of him. He's near enough elite and they'd be in a real pickle if they lost him or he retires. He's tough as nails as well.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
Romo is one of the most under appreciated QB's in recent memory. Cowboy stink or not that guy has been damn good for years and gets nowhere near enough respect IMO.
That's because he's never had enough talent around him, especially on defense, to help him out. He's been forced to carry the entire team on his back. Look at Wilson. Romo is 10X better, but everyone thinks he's so good when he's not; it's amazing how having a #1 defense helps a QB. If we had the Rams d-line, with our o-line, I don't see how anyone could stop us. We might be signing Hardy soon. That'll help a lot.