Report: Colin Kaepernick on the Trade Block

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
I'm going with with Kraperdick to the Jets for Geno Smith and a 2nd rounder. Why? Cause its just so crazy that its plausible.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I'm going with with Kraperdick to the Jets for Geno Smith and a 2nd rounder. Why? Cause its just so crazy that its plausible.

If the 49ers make that deal, it's quite obvious they only wanted Jim Tomsula's tenure to be one season and I was hoping for many seasons of futility for this franchise under his watch.

Athos

Legend
I personally would rather Kap stay with the 9ers. If they move him, they might pull a real QB from somewhere.

Not me. I hope to god they've forced to start Blaine Gabbert.

We'd tear the Whiners a new asshole.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
If the 49ers make that deal, it's quite obvious they only wanted Jim Tomsula's tenure to be one season and I was hoping for many seasons of futility for this franchise under his watch.

I dont think Geno is as bad as he is made out to be. He actually played quite well at the end of last year. Think he would be eaten alive in the NFC West though.

Agree that one season of futility with Tomsula is not enough.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Krap to the Jets would insure the they won't go QB in the first. Making it a possibility MM falls to us.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Agree that one season of futility with Tomsula is not enough.

tomsula1.jpg
jim-ignatowski-341197.jpg

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Be funny if someone actually makes a trade for a guy who can only read half the field at the best of times. I'd have drafted Dalton and Ponder above him.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
I guess all the 49er bandwagoners will go back into hiding. I almost hate that team as much as you guys.

Greg Stone

Rookie
"A report late Sunday night claims that the 49ers are looking to deal "

Ahem...
since it is now Sunday afternoon this IS the week old rumor.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
I guess all the 49er bandwagoners will go back into hiding. I almost hate that team as much as you guys.
How're you dealing with the loss of Murray and gain of McFadden?

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
How're you dealing with the loss of Murray and gain of McFadden?
I'm not going to lie, Murray hurts, but I'm glad our FO is finally being wise with money. The fact he's an Eagle now is what stings the most. McFadden is insurance, not a replacement. Luckily, this draft is deep in RB's. I can't wait until May 8th. Plus, the next day is my bday, and I finally get to see De La Soul perform. #hiphop

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les

I'd "like" that post but it's got both Cowboy and 49er stink on it, so I couldn't get close enough to do it. :sneaky:

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Oh crap if Chip Kelley makes a deal to get him in exchange for Bradford Philly will be under Martial Law until the season is over.

Can you imagine if that happened? Hahahahahaha.......juststirringalittleshitsorry.......

Kaepernick cannot think fast enough for Kelly's offense.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I'm not going to lie, Murray hurts, but I'm glad our FO is finally being wise with money. The fact he's an Eagle now is what stings the most. McFadden is insurance, not a replacement. Luckily, this draft is deep in RB's. I can't wait until May 8th. Plus, the next day is my bday, and I finally get to see De La Soul perform. #hiphop

Thing is, now they have to use a pick on a Running back. If Murray signed they could focus on all defense in the first couple rounds.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame

You see it as proof that Jerruh's not in complete control of the purse strings anymore? His son seems to have a lot more influence now - and it seems to be paying off. Making smarter decisions - not overpaying for Murray - not drafting Manziel - going with Martin instead in the draft etc?

Cowboy's will almost certainly draft a running back - but I wouldn't even be surprised if it wasn't until the second given how deep the draft is in them AND the fact that they never get taken in the first anymore! I think you guys are gonna roflstomp the NFC East.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack

#MeMyself&I

Man, I liked them back in the day!

That said, the draft is April 30th-May 2nd. Pretty sure.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
You see it as proof that Jerruh's not in complete control of the purse strings anymore? His son seems to have a lot more influence now - and it seems to be paying off. Making smarter decisions - not overpaying for Murray - not drafting Manziel - going with Martin instead in the draft etc?

Cowboy's will almost certainly draft a running back - but I wouldn't even be surprised if it wasn't until the second given how deep the draft is in them AND the fact that they never get taken in the first anymore! I think you guys are gonna roflstomp the NFC East.

Yes, I do. Stephen seems way more level-headed. Our drafts the last 3 years have been pretty good, so I think Jerry has a ton of faith in Will McClay. I like it. Plus, we should have a decent bounty of compensatory picks in 2016, which gives us more flexibility in the draft. I feel like this FO realizes we only have 2-3 more years of Romo, so they're trying to build a good, young team so that when the next QB comes in, he won't be forced to carry the load like Romo has been forced to. It's amazing how a good team surrounding you can make an average QB look good...*cough* Russell Wilson.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
Talked to one of my Cowboys buddies after church today. He wanted to talk about the Bradford/Foles trade. He believes that Bradford will be a success in Philly and he's not happy about having to face him twice a season. As far as Murray goes we both agreed that the Cowboys can plug in just about any RB behind that O-line and make it work for a lot less money.

what? I'm not scared of Bradford at all. He'll probably be injured when we play the..

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Yes, I do. Stephen seems way more level-headed. Our drafts the last 3 years have been pretty good, so I think Jerry has a ton of faith in Will McClay. I like it. Plus, we should have a decent bounty of compensatory picks in 2016, which gives us more flexibility in the draft. I feel like this FO realizes we only have 2-3 more years of Romo, so they're trying to build a good, young team so that when the next QB comes in, he won't be forced to carry the load like Romo has been forced to. It's amazing how a good team surrounding you can make an average QB look good...*cough* Russell Wilson.

Romo is one of the most under appreciated QB's in recent memory. Cowboy stink or not that guy has been damn good for years and gets nowhere near enough respect IMO.