Report: Auburn LT Robinson Arrested for Assault, DUI

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
When I read the headline I was worried. When I saw that Ice posted it, I was suspect given how much he wants us to draft a WR. Glad it was a joke.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
For all of you with your profanity filter turned off. FUCK YOU ICED. And I say that in the nicest way possible. Dickhead dickhead dickhead.

Y'know, my sister was born on April 1st. You'd think after more than 40 years of pulling pranks on her (including today when I called her at 7am about her dog barking and waking me up - she doesn't own a dog), I'd be wise to this. But NO. I gotta go all hook, line, and sinker.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
For all of you with your profanity filter turned off. freak YOU ICED. And I say that in the nicest way possible. Dickhead dickhead dickhead.

Y'know, my sister was born on April 1st. You'd think after more than 40 years of pulling pranks on her (including today when I called her at 7am about her dog barking and waking me up - she doesn't own a dog), I'd be wise to this. But NO. I gotta go all hook, line, and sinker.
You're quite the character, Stu :cheers:

iced

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
For all of you with your profanity filter turned off. freak YOU ICED. And I say that in the nicest way possible. Dickhead dickhead dickhead.

:D:cool: