1. To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Report any issues you run into immediately

Discussion in 'SITE HELP | TESTING MODE' started by -X-, Dec 30, 2012.

1. PhxRam

PhxRam The Estimated Prophet

Credit:
    $7,200,776.09
    Name:
    Bob
    And for your info.. it is irresponsible usage of the term tracking when it comes to this site.

There is NO tracking of anything.
  2. flv

flv Well-Known Member

Credit:
    $3,822.85
    Chill. No-one is accusing you of anything. If you have a Twitter or Facebook logo or sign-in connection on a page you'll add beacons, widgets, tracking cookies, and all manner of tracking items on a page. You get the same thing with 3rd party advertising. As an example there are 23 items detected by Ghostery on NFL.com's current homepage. Sometimes you get the same thing just by allowing spider bots to navigate the index page. Without them the site wouldn't be high on a Google search of Rams sites. Most items are from advertisers who want to see what other websites viewers of a particular website go to. Ghostery has detected items on this site in the past, though I don't see anything at the moment. It's not automatically a bad thing. Keeping everything off at all times is extremely difficult and it's not worth the effort. I know this from helping out with another forum on the Proboards platform.

The cookies message has nothing to do with being in the UK. I've signed in with a US IP, (67.213.218.74), which can be traced to IP swapping warehouse in Providence, Utah. I still get the same message. I don't normally do this but i've done it to check what you've said.
  3. PhxRam

PhxRam The Estimated Prophet

Credit:
    $7,200,776.09
    Name:
    Bob
    I never said you accused this site of anything. I said you are irresponsibly using the term.