Replace Mannion with Johnny Manziel

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Oh NO you dint!

Yeah, I said it! Now hear me out, please. Before everything that happened this off-season, it would have been a joke for me to consider this (Go ahead and laugh, LACHAMP46!:yess:).

I've been disturbed by how bad Sean Mannion looked in the last game last year. He didn't even look like a NFL back up in the frisco game. Manziel has skills and mobility. I think if he received the same training as Sean Mannion, he could do incredibly better. I have no confidence that Mannion will not only not win a game, but would be factor iin future losses should he take over for Goff in any instance. It seems that Johnny has matured, and I am just talking of him in a back-up role.Make it a veteran minimum deal, because we have the worst back up in the NFL, imo.

Last edited:

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
giphy.gif

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Show me the money, Johnny!
XThXZVo.png

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
I’m rooting for Johnny Manziel’s continued recovery.

But he’s got a long, long, long way to go.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If not Johnny, then who? You guys CAN'T feel comfortable with Mannion....or do you?

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
Oh NO you dint!

Yeah, I said it! Now hear me out, please. Before everything that happened this off-season, it would have been a joke for me to consider this (Go ahead and laugh, LACHAMP46!:yess:).

I've been disturbed by how bad Sean Mannion looked in the last game last year. He didn't even look like a NFL back up in the frisco game. Manziel has skills and mobility. I think if he received the same training as Sean Mannion, he could do incredibly better. I have no confidence that Mannion will not only not win a game, but would be factor iin future losses should he take over for Goff in any instance. It seems that Johnny has matured, and I am just talking of him in a back-up role.Make it a veteran minimum deal, because we have the worst back up in the NFL, imo.
This really isn’t crazy as it sounds

Coming from a longtime Mannion supporter

I’d say at least do the competition thing

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This really isn’t crazy as it sounds

Coming from a longtime Mannion supporter

I’d say at least do the competition thing
Thank you, I think..lol

Yeah, call him a camp arm and see what he can do

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
Thank you, I think..lol

Yeah, call him a camp arm and see what he can do
Nah I’m serious

Mannion disappointed the hell out of me vs frisco, I’d be open to options

But

Got a feeling there’s no way this will ever happen

Corbin

THIS IS MY BOOOOOMSTICK!!
20 34 58.8 169 0 0 71.8 vs. Frisco with our 2's... would Manziel do much better? I highly doubt it. Especially since the Whiners were playing like it was for their 6th SB title.