Reminder: Kevin Demoff Will Be Here Wednesday.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PhxRam

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I have a question I want posted.
Is there any talks of a new uniform? Do you have any idea when a uniform change may occur? What uniform ideas has the organization looked at and who designs it? Thanks.
The Q&A Forum is no longer taking questions. No worries though, stick around long enough and we will have more guests on board.

kdemoff

UDFA
Hey guys, have to jump to be a good husband and dad for a few hours. Talk to you later tonight hopefully!

Kevin

PolarBear

Rookie
The Q&A Forum is no longer taking questions. No worries though, stick around long enough and we will have more guests on board.
I understand. If we could get a Fisher and/or Snead chat it would be awesome.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Just because he answers all of the questions so thoroughly, and thoughtfully, we really need to cut down on the amount of questions, IMO. Even though all of the questions are pretty good.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Just because he answers all of the questions so thoroughly, and thoughtfully, we really need to cut down on the amount of questions, IMO. Even though all of the questions are pretty good.
Might be a good point. Really am impressed at the thoroughness of the responses. You really do get the feeling he loves talking about his job though.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
Agreed...and I'd even say we should eliminate the questions that have either already been answered through the Rams actions or have become irrelevant for one reason or another. Maybe we should put together a panel to filter the questions so that there is a thorough and diverse group of questions but cut down on some of the repeat and/or irrelevant type of questions.

beej

Rookie
Kevin, ever thought about not shaving till the stadium deal is done? :)

PhxRam

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Agreed...and I'd even say we should eliminate the questions that have either already been answered through the Rams actions or have become irrelevant for one reason or another. Maybe we should put together a panel to filter the questions so that there is a thorough and diverse group of questions but cut down on some of the repeat and/or irrelevant type of questions.

Then you are ultimately going to upset someone who has their post removed. I think in the future we can make thread for questions and then let the forum vote in a top 10-20 questions.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
Then you are ultimately going to upset someone who has their post removed. I think in the future we can make thread for questions and then let the forum vote in a top 10-20 questions.
Yeah, that is essentially what I meant. That is why I said a panel of people, not just 1 or 2 guys. But I like your idea even better about letting the forum vote.

RamzFanz

Damnit

all cool.

Watch her face:

Brown3_zpsa8bfca54.gif

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Am I mising something? Or a place where questions were answered?

OldRock

Rookie
Name
Rocky
Watch her face:

Brown3_zpsa8bfca54.gif
Thanks! I was so hoping you would come up with your version of "Shirtless With Football'. Remove these nightmares I'm having from the previous version I witnessed. You sure come up with some great stuff! (y)