Remember when Mike Ditka...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamzFanz

Damnit
...traded every draft pick for #2 to get Ricky Waters (sorry, Williams)? Too bad he's not coaching anymore!

Which reminds me, since Washington was the beneficiary of that trade, how could they not have learned that lesson?!?!?

Last edited by a moderator:

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Yea, Ricky Williams, and the Saints actually traded up from #7 up to #5 to grab him. Traded every pick in that draft and a 1st and 3rd rounder the next year lol. Horrible!!

Don't know how Washington didn't learn, but i am glad they didnt!!!!

RamzFanz

Damnit
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yea, Ricky Williams, and the Saints actually traded up from #7 up to #5 to grab him. Traded every pick in that draft and a 1st and 3rd rounder the next year lol. Horrible!!

Don't know how Washington didn't learn, but i am glad they didnt!!!!

5?!? LOL, wow. I thought it was 2. That REALLY sucks.

Maybe Washington will hire him and we can talk trade.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
5?!? LOL, wow. I thought it was 2. That REALLY sucks.

Maybe Washington will hire him and we can talk trade.

lol ikr, Ricky was good, but not worth all that to move up to #5.

Maybe Bruce Allen will get fired and Ditka will replace him, or better yet, once of the bad teams that needs a QB will hire him as GM and he can trade us everything and more to move up lol.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
When I read the title of the thread "Remember when Mike Ditka....." I said to myself boy there are a lot of ways we can end that sentence hahaha.

That was the worst trade ever. Even worse than the Wlaker trade. Then they were on the SI cover as man and wife and Ricky was wearing the dress.

Bad vibe right there.

Ram_of_Old

...traded every draft pick for #2 to get Ricky Waters (sorry, Williams)? Too bad he's not coaching anymore!

Which reminds me, since Washington was the beneficiary of that trade, how could they not have learned that lesson?!?!?

Simple....Daniel "Little Man" Snyder. He is one of the two worst coaches in the NFL, the other being Jerry "I am really the coach" Jones.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
When I read the title of the thread "Remember when Mike Ditka....." I said to myself boy there are a lot of ways we can end that sentence hahaha.

That was the worst trade ever. Even worse than the Wlaker trade. Then they were on the SI cover as man and wife and Ricky was wearing the dress.

Bad vibe right there.

That's funny you say that Les. I was thinking of about 25 different Ditka moments at the same time,,, my mind was fucked for a moment there.

I was happy to see that Fucker (and I mean that in best possible way)... get his # retired the other night. He is a great NFL character for sure. Hate that we lost to them in the playoffs in 85.... FUCKING HATE THAT.