Remember when Case Keenum...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
That was college though, that really doesn't amount to much in the NFL.

... Now all this however is definitely worth getting excited for!

I'm rallied around him already! ;)

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Tough crowd.
Hey, it's a nice video. I'd like to get 2 or 3 of those (without the sack-strip-score) this weekend, and I like the fact that he seems to be hitting guys in stride at various depths. I'm just sayin', it's Rice. Not even beans. Just Rice.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I've got my fingers crossed!!(y):D He's got a nice deep Ball, and most importantly he seems pretty accurate!!

rickrawk

Starter
Name
Rick
Case was great in NCAA football. He has been decent in his brief time in the NFL. Now we need him to be more than that. I hope he can be a spark that finally lights the fire under this offense.

GO RAMS!!!!

rickrawk

Starter
Name
Rick
Case was great in NCAA football. He has been decent in his brief time in the NFL. Now we need him to be more than that. I hope he can be a spark that finally lights the fire under this offense.

GO RAMS!!!!

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I can't watch the vids at work... based on the conversation, are you talking about Foles in Philly and U of AZ?

Last edited: