Remember this post by JdashSTL?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
[textarea]JdashSTL Wrote:
@Bischoff_Scott: A lot of talk amongst my sources telling me that the Rams are worried that their guy won't be around at 6, LSU ties but not who you think it is

@Bischoff_Scott: Rams are concerned their guy will be gone because multiple teams are trying to move up to 3 or 4 and take their guy

This fellas name is Scott Bischoff. He's a draft intern for New Era scouting. Take this with a grain of salt, at the very least it makes for a good discussion.

Hes not giving away the name of that player, but people asked him if it was Richardson or Claiborne. He said no. A few people asked him if its Brockers, he hasnt responded to them yet.[/textarea]

April 4th, 2012
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8428&p=67999&hilit=ties+to+lsu#p67999

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I remember...it had to be Brockers, but thank goodness not at #6.

steferfootball

Starter
If the Rams and other teams considering him at >6 thaought that he was that good, I guess that makes me feel alittle better.

JdashSTL

Pro Bowler
WOW I completely forgot about this! I really thought Kirkpatrick or DeCastro would have been the pick at #14. I was so pissed at the Cards taking Floyd lol.