Remember Thad Lewis?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Lesson

Oh, really?
Well, since Weeden and McCoy have been ruled out for Sunday, Lewis is going to start.

I just found it interesting due to him being with the Rams in some capacity for 1 season and an entire preseason.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Lesson said:
Well, since Weeden and McCoy have been ruled out for Sunday, Lewis is going to start.

I just found it interesting due to him being with the Rams in some capacity for 1 season and an entire preseason.
THAT should be interesting. Watch him light it up. Which would in turn, spawn about 20,000 threads across the interwebs about how stupid the Rams are, and how he could be the starter instead of Bradford. You think I'm kidding, but I'm not. Watch what happens if he has a good game.

Lesson

Oh, really?
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
X said:
Lesson said:

THAT should be interesting. Watch him light it up. Which would in turn, spawn about 20,000 threads across the interwebs about how stupid the Rams are, and how he could be the starter instead of Bradford. You think I'm kidding, but I'm not. Watch what happens if he has a good game.

I think you're if he has a good game. Some people at the other site will post like, "LOOK AT THAD LEWIS KILLING A 7-8 STEELERS TEAM IN THE FINAL GAME OF THE SEASON. HE'S SO MUCH BETTER THAN BRADFORD!!!111!"

It's going to be like the people wanting Austin Davis to start all over again.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Watch him blow, but make one scramble for 5 yards when the pocket collapses and everyone talk about how Sam would never be able to do that.

But seriously, I hope he does well.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I'll root for Thad.

But this ship sailed. Good luck Sunday Mr. Lewis!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2