Remaining Schedule

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
Welcome to the Bye week. Perhaps now is a good time to look forward to the remaining games now that we know a little more about who is who in the league.

Nov. 6 Carolina Panthers
LA Memorial Coliseum, Los Angeles, CA 4:05pm ET

The panthers don't look like themselves so far this year. Their pass defense has been atrocious. Still, they have Cam and like him or not, Cam is hard to stop for 4 quarters. The WRs look like an NBA team out there - lets hope Joyner doesn't get abused by a pitch and catch game.

Nov. 13 at New York Jets
MetLife Stadium, East Rutherford, NJ 1:00pm ET

This feels like it could possibly be a road win, but it depends on which Fitz shows up. Their defensive line is going to give our offensive line fits in both the run and the pass game. This'n could come down to turnovers.

Nov. 20 Miami Dolphins

Miami has found something lately on offense. Jay Ajayi is all of a sudden a threat to rush for 200 a game. Tannehill is still prone to mistakes, but these guys are playing a lot better than their record right now.

Nov. 27 at New Orleans Saints
Mercedes-Benz Superdome, New Orleans, LA 1:00pm ET

Yeesh ... We can't let this turn into a shootout. New Orleans can still put up a 40 burger on you on the right day, but their D can be shredded. Not a great matchup for us if you ask me.

Dec. 4 at New England Patriots
Gillette Stadium, Foxborough, MA 1:00pm ET

Ouch. This one here may hurt, although its exactly the kind of game a Fisher team would win once they are all but out of a playoff run.

Dec. 11 Atlanta Falcons
LA Memorial Coliseum, Los Angeles, CA 4:25pm ET

The Falcons are doing things on offense this year. Julio is Julio but they have a ground game going with their two headed monster over there.

Dec. 15 at Seattle Seahawks
CenturyLink Field, Seattle, WA 8:25pm ET

Dec. 24 San Francisco 49ers
Jan. 1 Arizona Cardinals
LA Memorial Coliseum, Los Angeles, CA

Three Divisional games to end the year - will they matter? Will anything be on the line for the Rams as they get ready for this stretch or will they be in familiar - playing for pride - territory? If we come into this stretch of games needing 3 wins to make the playoffs - then I don't necessarily hate our chances. I think we can beat these 3 teams - even with week 15 being in Seattle. Sadly though, I think we have a pretty rough ride ahead of us.

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
Almost all of these games I can see us winning, not saying we will win forsure but I can see us winning. The only 2 I'm chalking up as L's are ATL and NE.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Almost all of these games I can see us winning, not saying we will win forsure but I can see us winning. The only 2 I'm chalking up as L's are ATL and NE.

I can see us winning even those 2 games, but I can also see us losing every last one of those games, as well - except for maybe San Fran - surely we are going to beat their asses - right?

Going in this season, I thought ATL, NO, MIA, and NYJ would be easier matchups than they currently seem to be. Carolina is more vulnarable than I thought they would be - but thats going to be a tough game for us.

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
I can also see us only winning 2 games out of that bunch. This team is too damn unpredictable.

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
I can see us winning even those 2 games, but I can also see us losing every last one of those games, as well - except for maybe San Fran - surely we are going to beat their asses - right?

Going in this season, I thought ATL, NO, MIA, and NYJ would be easier matchups than they currently seem to be. Carolina is more vulnarable than I thought they would be - but thats going to be a tough game for us.

Yes, we definitely can lose out that's a real possibility with the way we have been playing. I really dont see us beating NE or ATL, they've been playing strong recently. CAR was on that list with them at the start or the season for me but they suck this year, if we can bring the heat quick and often Cam might crumble.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well, the only good thing I can see is that it isn't possible to lose this weekend coming up

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
I will say what I said after the SF loss. We will win some games we should not and lose some we shouldnt just like we have this year and the last 2 years.

Its the same thing over and over with this team. We will be .500ish or a tick under.

Truth is we can and should go at least 6-3. i just feel like we will go 4-5 and Im not trying to be a wise guy here either. We will be told we are making strides and the young guys improved, blah blah blah. Then we will do it again next year.

I hope I am wrong but after winning 3 in a row and with what has happened the last 2 weeks, it just feel and looks like the same thing again.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
That 3-1 start wasn't any different than the last few years, it was just in a different order. There weren't any impressive, comfortable wins there. The team didn't have the feel of excellence. That is why I was not buying it. Fisher is continually bringing an inconsistent team to the field. I have no reason to think it will ever change at this point. They might eke out 3 or 4 wins in their but that's all.

The Rams will look completely incompetent against the Patriots. Their quick pass offense will give Williams fits. Belichick will have them figured out. He isn't Arians or Carroll with his spirit squad, that never change what they do. Bill and Brady will dissect the defense and have them floundering and the Pats D is too good for a backup like Keenum to have success against it. That game is a mental mismatch.

They need 6 wins to go over .500 I have lost all faith that it is a possibility.

JerseyRam1

Rookie
They could go 6-3, however the could also easily go 3-6. Seems like the entire NFL is bunched up either at .500 or one game over or one game under. How prophetic would it be if they end up at 7-9. VERY strong possibility!!

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I thought the Rams could easily win 2 out of the previous 3 games, so I'm pretty much done speculating
If there was an underbelly of this season's schedule, we are already in the middle of it....

Dan Poplawski

Rookie
Name
Dan Poplawski
I say we beat either the Jets or Miami, not both and San Francisco. That puts us at 5 - 11. Which gives us a top ten first round pick next year............OH WAIT, WE DON'T HAVE A FIRST ROUND PICK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But we do have a talented bench warmer, there's that.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Welcome to the Bye week. Perhaps now is a good time to look forward to the remaining games now that we know a little more about who is who in the league.

Nov. 6 Carolina Panthers

The panthers don't look like themselves so far this year. Their pass defense has been atrocious. Still, they have Cam and like him or not, Cam is hard to stop for 4 quarters. The WRs look like an NBA team out there - lets hope Joyner doesn't get abused by a pitch and catch game.

Nov. 13 at New York Jets
MetLife Stadium, East Rutherford, NJ 1:00pm ET

This feels like it could possibly be a road win, but it depends on which Fitz shows up. Their defensive line is going to give our offensive line fits in both the run and the pass game. This'n could come down to turnovers.

Nov. 20 Miami Dolphins

Miami has found something lately on offense. Jay Ajayi is all of a sudden a threat to rush for 200 a game. Tannehill is still prone to mistakes, but these guys are playing a lot better than their record right now.

Nov. 27 at New Orleans Saints
Mercedes-Benz Superdome, New Orleans, LA 1:00pm ET

Yeesh ... We can't let this turn into a shootout. New Orleans can still put up a 40 burger on you on the right day, but their D can be shredded. Not a great matchup for us if you ask me.

Dec. 4 at New England Patriots
Gillette Stadium, Foxborough, MA 1:00pm ET

Ouch. This one here may hurt, although its exactly the kind of game a Fisher team would win once they are all but out of a playoff run.

Dec. 11 Atlanta Falcons

The Falcons are doing things on offense this year. Julio is Julio but they have a ground game going with their two headed monster over there.

Dec. 15 at Seattle Seahawks
CenturyLink Field, Seattle, WA 8:25pm ET

Dec. 24 San Francisco 49ers
Jan. 1 Arizona Cardinals
LA Memorial Coliseum, Los Angeles, CA

Three Divisional games to end the year - will they matter? Will anything be on the line for the Rams as they get ready for this stretch or will they be in familiar - playing for pride - territory? If we come into this stretch of games needing 3 wins to make the playoffs - then I don't necessarily hate our chances. I think we can beat these 3 teams - even with week 15 being in Seattle. Sadly though, I think we have a pretty rough ride ahead of us.
I agree it will be a rough ride, but I think we can do it! IF it all comes together after the BYE, 7-2, the rest of the way, is very possible, that's 10-6 and playoff's!(y);):D
They need 6 wins to go over .500 I have lost all faith that it is a possibility.
Keep the Faith my Brother, It's possible!!(y) THINK POSITIVE!!:D

Todd59

Rookie
Honestly, I see a potential 5-game losing streak in there from the Dolphins to the Seahawks. I just don't have faith in this team to score points. Even with a change at QB (not because he earned the job, but because the starter crapped the bed), this team has had a tough time scoring. I may be wrong, but it'll still be Jeff Fisher's offense no matter who is under center.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah... if Goff plays, I'd guess he'll struggle mightily... behind that Oline as it is.

It's not like Dak in Dallas... he has an Oline.

Of course, the questions turns back to... why is the Oline not a strength of this team in year five of Jeff Fisher's tenure?

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
I'm sure we will find the most unpredictable and frustrating way to be 7-9. The good thing is, we do have a lot more home games in this final stretch.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm sure we will find the most unpredictable and frustrating way to be 7-9. The good thing is, we do have a lot more home games in this final stretch.
3 of the next 5 games are on the road....
Last 2 games of the season at home. Hard to believe the season won't already be over by then

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
They could play the Browns 8 games and probably go 4-4 . Fisherball

lockdnram21

Legend
only games we might win is Jets and 49ers...... and frankly that's all I want to win. We win anymore I think they retain fisher... This team needs a new leader

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
All are winnable knowing the Rams's tendencies but I expect Fisher to dance near .500. Just make sure it's at least 9 wins.