Remain calm! All is well!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Just played the best team in the NFC in their house, we're not there yet. 2-3 with a bye and then a very nice run of teams to get the record right for the playoffs. Remember:

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Only big concern which most will agree is a lack-luster passing game. Man it was U-G-L-Y today. O-Line couldn't stop a runny nose, in the Packers rush. This needs to get fixed during the by week.

rickrawk

Starter
Name
Rick
You're right. Other than a few bonehead plays, I thought we played pretty well against the best team in the NFL. Man, this o-line blocked decently on running plays, but sucked big time in the passing game. Still not worried, tho. I still believe we're going to the playoffs.

GO RAMS!!!!

fastcat

Pro Bowler
I'm ok with the lost I figured we would lose anyway but wouldn't have been shocked if we won. We are still in the thick of things at 2-3.

On another note, I can't wait till the roster update comes out on madden cuz TG30's attributes are surely due to jump up a few points. I'm probably gonna have to have 200+yds rushing every game cuz foles had a bad day and his accuracy will drop.

GabesHorn

GRACE AND TRUTH
The missed call on the early spearing call that went uncalled or mentioned when it was so violent and I know it effected Nick Foles game along with many other hits like Warner also took for us and kept getting back up. Hope long hair gets fined big-time. Browns beat Ravens in Baltimore so that is no gimme game guys. Love our team and its VERY BRIGHT FUTURE. We are getting there. Hope Saffolds shoulder and Britts shoulder and Quicks shoulder get needed rest during BYE and hope Long only has a knee bruise.

fearsomefour

Legend
Rams held up better than expected today. Played the eventual NFL Champs on the road and missed three freaking FGs and still had a shot.
Getting the running game going early and playing better up front is what its all about. Foles can't carry the offense, but thats ok, he wasn't supposed to.
I don't think there will be any easy games for this team, however, they have a real shot to win 3 out of their next 4, maybe all four.
Need to get some O line work and start faster with the run game and they have a good chance.

SaneRamsFan

Rookie
Im less upset with this loss. It's difficult to analyze if you are not sure about the effort or you don't have key pieces in place (gurley). But after this loss, which definitely could have been won with a different gameplan, it's clear to me it can be straightened out in the next two weeks. Short drops and screens to get the ball out quicker and continue to stick with the run. Take your deep shots after you've establidhed the short passing game.

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
The missed call on the early spearing call that went uncalled or mentioned when it was so violent and I know it effected Nick Foles game along with many other hits like Warner also took for us and kept getting back up. Hope long hair gets fined big-time. Browns beat Ravens in Baltimore so that is no gimme game guys. Love our team and its VERY BRIGHT FUTURE. We are getting there. Hope Saffolds shoulder and Britts shoulder and Quicks shoulder get needed rest during BYE and hope Long only has a knee bruise.
Dude, I taped the game and saw that hit by Matthews and I was SHOCKED there was no penalty, such a shitty double standard this fucked up league. I'm sure everyone on here noticed it, I was at my sons baseball game, so I'm late to the party...

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Its not the end of the world, your right. The entire offense, excluding Gurley, had a nightmare day and their is no team in the NFL that can survive turning the ball over like that in Lambeau. We just need to regroup and win these upcoming games. They wont be gimme games though, this is the NFL.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Our Oline is the big issue. They know how to run block, and got owned by GB's pass rush. I don't know how Foles survived out there today it was so bad. BUT, they have a week to study problems and get ready for the Browns I think.....I just hope that Foles won't get Bulgerized in short order before the Line gets up to speed. I am SO Excited about GURLEY!!!! With no turnovers today and him running like he did, we would have won this game (Packers)...Our team needs to have a terrific run against weaker teams, and our Oline will improve. Our future is bright

Sleepy1711

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I have no concerns, we played the best qb in the league and pretty much held him in check. Our running game was excellent. We will win plenty of games this year. I have no doubt.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Issues at QB, O-line and dare I say it - kicker??

On the other hand - despite these issues we were competetitve throughout at Lambeau. We're close to being good, and on our day (as we saw against 'Zona and Seattle) we CAN be good, but I'm sure we need the o-line to grow up together, and we need Nick Foles to be more consistent.

fancents86

Starter
Ideally, the only games I see us having trouble with in the future are Vikings and Bengals. MAYBE Arizona, but I think we sweep our division this year. That's 11-5 or 10-4. REALISTICALLY though, every game is a toss up. Too much inconsistency with this team. But, Even as bad as our offense was this game, we faced the toughest defense yet, possibly toughest we'll face all season.

It's the bye week coming up, does anyone know of any oline men that are available that you could see Fisher brining in? Nows def the time to do so.

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
It is very clear a stud #1 receiver would help put this team over the edge.

Big Willie

Starter
It appears to me the Rams players want to beat the crap out of the teams in their division. In those games, the intensity is evident and the hitting is relentless. I think they want to beat the non division opponents, but the players don't seem to have the same intensity. For me, their intensity equates to focus, determination and attention to detail. If they can duplicate that intensity Every week, they will win a lot of games.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Hard to say if Foles is going to improve. I'm willing to give him a pass because the protection was so atrocious. But those picks in the redzone are concerning. The one in the endzone was a bad pass. He wasn't under duress. He just plain didn't throw where he needed to. Shoulda been intercepted by the guy who tipped it.

The blocking was the worst I've ever seen a Rams line block. And I've seen some bad blocking over the years. On one sack they didn't even try to wave at Matthews when he went through untouched. Some of those defenders looked like a hot knife through butter. Matthew looked like he was shot out of a cannon.

If Foles and the line don't get better it won't matter how good the defense is. Unless they can get 8 or 9 shutouts.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

This rams d is legit.

This Gurley kid is legit.

Tavon is legit when they use him.

Now all we need is some help from the rest of the offense and the Rams are a championship team.

Sleepy1711

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

This rams d is legit.

This Gurley kid is legit.

Tavon is legit when they use him.

Now all we need is some help from the rest of the offense and the Rams are a championship team.

You damn right KF! I was scared Rodgers would destroy the secondary today but they played well, minus some miscues.