Reliving last years shutout of the Cardinals

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
You're welcome!!!

Especially sweet for two reasons.

London has not been a fun visit, there are no good memories of Rams games in the UK. So it was nice to see that ugliness stop. They gave away the Giants game with turnovers, including a pick-6 and another INT in Giants territory. And I never want to see highlights of the game where they got smashed by the Evil Empire. That was a difficult game to watch. The Rams scored on the first drive and spent the rest of the day watching the Patriots score 6 TD's and a FG.

And Arians. Watch him walk across the field for the post game handshake. Thazt is a lovely thing to see!

Enjoy!

MadGoat

Mathematically alive
I hadn't noticed how great of a block Austin threw on Gurley's TD (3:00 mark).

HeiseNBerg

Pro Bowler
I was thrilled to see that game in person. Had also gone over in 2016 for the game against the Giants - that trip was fun, but the game was a downer.

Suffice it to say I had WAY more fun the second time around, watching the Rams stomp the Cards. Still got the full game on my DVR too. I've watched it about 5 times now.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I hadn't noticed how great of a block Austin threw on Gurley's TD (3:00 mark).

Good catch, he made the play to get Gurley around the corner and into the end zone!

I was thrilled to see that game in person. Had also gone over in 2016 for the game against the Giants - that trip was fun, but the game was a downer.

Yeah the Giants game was dreadful..........and I watched the entire thing LOL.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Good catch, he made the play to get Gurley around the corner and into the end zone!

Yeah the Giants game was dreadful..........and I watched the entire thing LOL.
The slaughter of the Giants last year felt so good. Still have a few revenge games this year.

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
You're welcome!!!

Especially sweet for two reasons.

London has not been a fun visit, there are no good memories of Rams games in the UK. So it was nice to see that ugliness stop. They gave away the Giants game with turnovers, including a pick-6 and another INT in Giants territory. And I never want to see highlights of the game where they got smashed by the Evil Empire. That was a difficult game to watch. The Rams scored on the first drive and spent the rest of the day watching the Patriots score 6 TD's and a FG.

And Arians. Watch him walk across the field for the post game handshake. Thazt is a lovely thing to see!

Enjoy!

Enjoy I did!! Thanks, Les.
It really did take the stink off of all those bad London games for me. I'd just as soon they skip the pond trip, but whatever, we gave London a much better show this time around. Too bad the Deadbirds lost Palmer on this game, it was his last. They were 3-3 at the time, if we had lost (somehow), the Deadbirds & Rams would have both been 4-3, and we could've lost a bit of momentum.