Relive It: Rams Dominate Raiders--Video

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

junkman

Farewell to all!
Name
junkman
Being a long suffering Rams fan, I feel bad for Raiders fans after that game. Nobody in the NFL deserves a beatdown like that. Literally every bad thing that could happen to a team happened to the Raiders. The big run, the short passes that turn big, the turnovers including the pick 6, the sacks, the ineffective offense, the ineffective defense. A Raiders fan could watch that game 10 times and not find a rusty nail to hang their hat on.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Being a long suffering Rams fan, I feel bad for Raiders fans after that game. Nobody in the NFL deserves a beatdown like that. Literally every bad thing that could happen to a team happened to the Raiders. The big run, the short passes that turn big, the turnovers including the pick 6, the sacks, the ineffective offense, the ineffective defense. A Raiders fan could watch that game 10 times and not find a rusty nail to hang their hat on.
I disagree here'sa list of teams tthat deserve it whole heartedly

Patriots
49rs
Seahawks
Cowboys
And this Sunday the Redskin!

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Thanks for posting Bill...I missed the damn game!!!!! I can't remember the name of the replay site? Somebody gave it to me for the preseason games.....