Relive It; Mic’d up NFC Championship (Rams/Saints)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Cool and addictive way to see that game, via mic’d up.

(y)

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That was a great day . My son , grandson and I all rolled around on the floor hugging each other when that 57 yarder went through . It was a long time coming and short lived as it turned out . Still a day to remember though .

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Talk about a game that demonstrates the importance of a kicker! :horns:

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Talk about the importance of pass interference FIFY
What I hate about that game is the PI scandal shit all over a fine performance by Goff in a huge game. He started slow and had that insane noise to deal with, but finished the game strong with a respectable line in a hostile environment vs an excellent defense.

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
Fning Saints & HOFer Brees had the ball 1st in OT. Goff did out play he that game IMHO

MarkyMark

Rams fan for Life!!
Name
Mark
I cried at the end of that one. Great game!! I'll never forget how noisy it was in the Superdome, it was rocking my world watching it on TV, I don't know how Goff did it.

Reddog99

Pro Bowler
Helluva game. It took me a couple of days for it to actually sink in that the Rams were going to the superbowl. It felt unreal. And getting our revenge on the Saints all while crushing their hopes it was perfect. That PI crap tainted the whole experience for me since that's all that was talked about leading up to the big game. Along with all the crying Saints fans and their petitions. Stomping their ass in week 2 2019 made up for all of that. Beating them convincingly on both sides of the ball that day showed who was the better team.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
I still remember that there was a delay in the broadcast I was watching relative to the updates I was getting on my phone. As I was watching the Rams line up to kick the game winner, my Rams app flashed a notification that said "Rams 26, Saints 23 - FINAL". I started going apeshit and celebrating before the FG showed up on my TV and my wife and son were wondering "WTF??". I couldn't even speak coherently so I just showed them the phone, and by the time they figured it out, the kick went through. Man, what an awesome day, even more awesome considering how far down we were and how bleak it looked in the 1st quarter, and how utterly and completely Asshole Face lost his composure after the no-call on NRC.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Check out how “pucker-worthy” the game tying kick was...whew!

TexasRam

Legend
I had a digital collage prepared that I sent out to all my coworkers Monday Morning, that showed the non called penalties on the saints, to silence their complaints about the “No call” on NRC.

I especially highlighted the face mask on Goff at the goaline that would have made the NRC play irrelevant.

As one Cowboy fan astutely pointed out. The Rams deserved to win because in OT the Saints had the chance to win but the Rams stopped them.

Rams8821

Pro Bowler
Was awesome. Sent me and my son to the Superbowl. Didnt turn out like we wanted but hey we got there. And it wont take this team 17 years to get back....

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
2018 seems like an eternity ago.
No more Cooks, Suh, Peters, Gurley, Saffold, Zuerlien, NRC, Fowler, Talib, Wade....
But gosh, that was a fun season.

GO RAMS

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Fun to rewatch that. And screw the whiney little Creoles.