Relive 2015 Rams Draft

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memphis Ram

Legend
1) Todd Gurley, RB, Georgia

2) Rob Havenstein, OT, Wisconsin

3) Jamon Brown, OG, Louisville

3) Sean Mannion, QB, Oregon State

4) Andrew Donnal, OL, Iowa

6) Bud Sasser, WR, Missouri

6) Cody Wichmann, OG, Fresno State

7) Bryce Hagler, LB, Baylor

7) Martin Ifedi, DE, Memphis

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
They had to put that clip in of Ifedi beating Jamon Brown for a sack .... putting that one on the QB anyway.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Thank you, Memphis. I really appreciate this, and I'm certain that everyone else on this site does as well.

Ramzee

Rookie
Maybe! I love posting but as I get older, my time gets less and less! I barely have any time to even work on my own stuff. Like I was telling someone else, it's kinda depressing!

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Did anyone else watch the Bud Sasser video? Is Zierlein a wizard or did he get tipped off? :LOL:

At 1:32, he said the Rams plan was, "we're going to go draft four offensive linemen in one draft."

But Cody Wichmann, the 4th OL, wasn't taken until later in that round. Funny that what was probably a mistake ended up being spot on accurate.

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
Maybe! I love posting but as I get older, my time gets less and less! I barely have any time to even work on my own stuff. Like I was telling someone else, it's kinda depressing!

Well I miss reading your post and I do understand about time.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Did anyone else watch the Bud Sasser video? Is Zierlein a wizard or did he get tipped off? :LOL:

At 1:32, he said the Rams plan was, "we're going to go draft four offensive linemen in one draft."

But Cody Wichmann, the 4th OL, wasn't taken until later in that round. Funny that what was probably a mistake ended up being spot on accurate.

It was a mistake because at that point he was thinking the Rams did draft 4 Olinemen already. When Wichman was drafted you can hear either Zierlein or the other guy say that it is the 5th Olinemen drafted by the Rams. Instead it was the 4th of course.