Reid to KC "Imminent"

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
Angry Ram said:
See I think Charles is only slighlty below McCoy. He's can freakin fly. Hillis is a poor man's Steven Jackson, he can get the tough yards.

Vick > Cassel is only by default. Both are just turnover machines. See if KC can get even Alex Smith they would be better.

If I was a KC fan only reason I wouldn't like it b/c you wonder if Reid is "worn out" from football. But hey, if he wants to coach..who am I to stop him?

I would take Charles over McCoy too. I think the one two punch of McCoy and Brown is better than that of Charles and Hillis though. Its close.

My buddy I talked to wanted to see Lovie Smith get the job. He also mentioned Bill Pollian as his dream GM. I guess there are rumors flying around that he wants to get back in the game.

Im not suggesting Reid was necessarily a bad choice. However there are a lot of very impressive HC candidates this year. That always makes the grass look greener on the other side. Guys like Gruden, Cowher(possibly), Ariens, Lovie etc are all good options. Thats without even dipping into the college ranks too.