Reggie Bush sues CVC...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
The question is if at the time they reasonably should have know there was a risk. The injury the week before.....
Looks....looks guilty...to me....Not a jury...but to me...Should they have known...would a reasonable person have known....tough question...and looking back, it looked dangerous the week before...should have reasonably assumed it could seriously injure a player in cleats...jmo

drasconis

Starter
Name
JA
Looks....looks guilty...to me....Not a jury...but to me...Should they have known...would a reasonable person have known....tough question...and looking back, it looked dangerous the week before...should have reasonably assumed it could seriously injure a player in cleats...jmo

The counter point would be first injury in 20 years "caused" by it, I would argue if the injury the previous week is the point the prosecution is hanging their hat on that if would be more than reasonable to assume that was a freak unforeseeable accident. Would be interesting to see what number of surfaces players transition between on a regular basis. I know a number of college stadiums where the field is surrounded by a track circle that woulds seem to be dangerous also. I would think that in most stadiums the tunnels to and form the locker rooms are concrete.

I get to the public that changing the covering after the second accident "looks" guilty , but it unlikely the jury would ever be told that so generally irrelevant to wether he wins or not.

fearsomefour

Legend
If he wins I wonder if McCown will sue as well. He ran out of bounds, sort of slid, couldn't stop and ran into the wall in the dome as well....ended up injured and missing time.