Refs!!!!!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

tklongball

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Also, they might as well let the LOT just tackle Quinn. Good grief, he had Quinn from behind on the long touchdown. I don't get it.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
These refs better get their heads out of their asses, or we're gonna find @jrry32 in a clock tower after the game.

SierraRam

Recreational User
OMG That call on Cook was awful, total game changer.

Should have been a first down for us, instead we get to watch JJ let a guy behind him with 20 seconds left in the half. (n)

Davis won't give up. If he goes down, it will be swingin' - Love this kid! (y)

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Refs really fucked us over this game. It's not over yet, let's win this. It would be at the very least a tie game if it wasn't for that bullshit PI on Cook, and the missed hold on the Lloyd TD.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Can you belive that holding call on tjmac? Then of course they don't call holding by the oline on the td pass.

Man it's hard to Watch the nfl now.

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
They couldn't let their little pretty boy team get their asses kicked on MNF

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
I dont know why I am surprised every week when the Rams get shafted by the officials. Every TD by sf was the product of atleast 1 hold. The call on Cook was total BS.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
I dont know why I am surprised every week when the Rams get shafted by the officials. Every TD by sf was the product of atleast 1 hold. The call on Cook was total BS.
Welcome to Goodhell's NFL.

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
Btw guys, my brother who's a huge Bears fan is texting me asking where the holding calls are. Says they're pretty blatant. So at least it's not just us

V3

Hall of Fame
Again, I can't blame the refs for the loss when the Rams still have so many issues.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
They were terrible again. It's doubles up when players can't execute and then refs make some bogus call (or non-calls). Refs will be a factor every game from here on out, and next season and the next, etc. Terrible officiating all across the league. Plays that shouldn't be called flags are called, and those that should be aren't (like the JJ PI and tripping). It's fucking stupid.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
Of course, not one those holding calls are shown. Instead, they show highlights of Joe Staley controlling Quinn. Give me a fucking break!

And that OPI on Cook was another manufactured penalty against the Rams. On 3rd down. Again, there was no way to overcome that penalty. A bogus penalty.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Like Steve Young said after the game. If that bullshit OPI didn't happen, the Rams are carrying a 14-3 or 21-3 lead into the half and Jenkins doesn't even get caught out of position. Could have been a game-changer, but I'm finding it difficult to believe that the Rams would have been able to hold onto even a 21-3 lead with how they played in the second half.

I'm just numb to it all. So tired of all the losing, I don't even have the strength anymore.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
Again, I can't blame the refs for the loss when the Rams still have so many issues.
Let me get this straight. The Rams had a first down; they were going to score at least a FG, and you're not going to blame the refs? The Rams would have run out the clock to boot, giving SF no chance to score that TD with 14 seconds left.